If I Love You, Why Do I Keep Getting Hurt?

Coffee

Gerard’s P.O.V

“So Gerard, is it true you had a falling out with your boyfriend Bert McCracken from the Used?” The woman asked, and I sighed. Damn how’d that get out? Should I wait until Brian can sort out this mess or say something about it? Just as I was contemplating Frank squeezed my hand and spoke.

“As far as I know, this interview is supposed to be about the music, and we won’t answer personal questions without consulting our manager first.” Frank told the woman politely, and I nodded and smiled.

“Yeah Brian would kill us,” Mikey muttered, and we all laughed, even the interviewer. I love Frank so much for sticking up for me; I know I’d only screw it all up if left to answer that question by myself.

“Of course, sorry. That was way off task. Frank, how’s everything going with Jamia?”

“Well that again is not what we came here to discuss is it?” Frank said, raising his eyebrows.

“Gerard, Bert McCracken has said that you two are no longer together because you cheated on him, is that correct?” The woman asked, and my blood boiled. Frank looked over at me nervously and saw how angry I was getting. He began stroking my thigh and spoke to the woman.

“Are you a My Chemical Romance fan mam?” He asked and she looked a bit puzzled.

“Of course I am,” she said, and he sighed.

“My Chemical Romance fans I know would never accuse Gerard of cheating, I never thought I’d find a fan that could not trust Gerard Way.” He finished and I smirked at her dumbfounded face.

“Well, I never acc-accused him of cheating, just repeating what Bert McCraken said.” She mumbled, and I laughed.

“Well, unless you have to ask any music related questions, this interview is terminated.” Frank said, and the woman went red and nodded.

“Sorry, but readers want to know about your personal lives, that’s what sells magazines.” She said, and we all looked at each other. Then she got up, thanked us and left the bus.

“I thought we were telling them about us in that interview,” I said, worried that he was ashamed to be with me.

“Yeah but I think we should talk to Brian first, get it all done properly so everyone finds out together,” he said, before kissing my cheek and standing up.

“Now Mr. Way, how about you accompany me to the bunk area so we can snuggle for a while before we go out?”

“We’re going out?”

“Yes, we are going shopping, I haven’t been shopping in England before.” He said, his eyes lighting up at the prospect of shopping, seriously, he’s like a girl when it comes to shopping. The minute we get to the mall I know we won’t be leaving until I drag him out or the mall shuts.

“Well, alright then.” I said defeated, knowing I’d spend the rest of my day being dragged round an English mall. Do they even call them mall’s here? I don’t know, ooh snuggling time.

TIME LAPSE….

“Come on Gee, let’s eat, YAY a starbucks,” Frankie said, pulling me along into starbuck’s.

“Alright, what do you want?” I asked, pulling my wallet out.

“Cappuccino and a muffin?” He asked, giving me puppy dog eyes.

“Yeah ok baby, for you, but don’t tell Mikey coz he’ll expect me to pay for him next time,” I said, and he giggled. I love that giggle, even though we got some funny looks coz it was quite high pitched.

“What can I get you guys?” The girl behind the counter asked.

“Well I’ll have a black coffee and a cheese toastie, and he’ll have a cappuccino and a muffin.”

“Blueberry or chocolate?”

“CHOCOLATE,” Frankie said loudly, before bouncing up and down several times and kissing me sloppily on the lips. The girl behind the counter rolled her eyes but didn’t say anything.

“Please wait over there for your orders,” she said, not even looking at us after what she just saw. We went and stood by the little table and soon our orders were placed there. We took them to a booth and sat down.

“So Frankie, you done shopping yet?” I asked, already knowing the answer.

“No Gee, WE haven’t stopped shopping yet, we’ve only been here two hours, we need to shop for at least six or seven hours.” I groaned and he whined.

“Come on Gerard, how often do we get to see a different country, let alone shop there?”

“He had a point on the shopping thing, but we visit different countries all the time on tour.”

“Oh alright fine.” I muttered before sipping my coffee and picking up my cheese toastie. It was really hot.

“AAh,’ I whimpered before shoving my hurt finger in my mouth.

“Aw baby,” he cooed before pulling my finger out of my mouth and putting it in his mouth. It definitely felt better.

“Erm excuse me, are you Gerard Way and Frank Iero from My Chemical Romance?” a girl asked from the end of our table. She had said it quietly so no one would look round, and I was grateful for that.

“Yeah we are, are you a fan?” I asked, and she nodded her head vigorously.

“Well, do you want us to sign something for you?”

“Would you really do that?” she asked, and Frank grinned.

“Of course we would, what’s your name?” Frank asked.

“Lily, and can I say I think you two are amazing, your band is amazing. Also, if you two are together, I think you are great and perfect for each other.”

“Yeah about that, can you keep a secret Lily?” I asked and she nodded.

“We are together, but we haven’t told anyone but you and the band, and obviously Bert when I had to break up with him, so I need you to keep quite about it until we release it to the press.”

“Of course, I know how annoying it would be if everyone knew before you sorted it all out.”

Thanks, I know we can always count on our fans to be great,” I said, and she grinned.

“I’m going to your show tonight,” she said and Frank smiled.

“That’s great, hope you enjoy it. Hey, do you want to maybe come backstage after and hang out with us?” He asked and her eyes widened a little bit.

“I’d love that. You know you guys really are the best.”

“Yeah, well Frankie is anyway,” I said, and he went red, which was cute.

“Anyway, I have to go guys, how do I get backstage?”

“What’s your mobile number, we’ll phone you and tell you where to meet us after the show.”

“Alright,” she said and pulled out a pen and an old receipt. She wrote her number down on it and handed it over. I looked at what she had bought and gasped.

“Maiden fan? You have good taste in music Hun,” I gushed, and she beamed.

“Well obviously, Iron Maiden are great and I love you guys.”

“Well, great to meet a fan, see you tonight,” I said, and Frank waved.

“Bye guys,” she said, before walking out of starbucks to where her family were waiting.

“Tonight’s show is going to be good.” Frank said, biting a bit out of his muffin.

“Yeah. I’m pretty psyched about it.” I said, taking a sip out of my coffee.
♠ ♠ ♠
i've been really busy sooooooooo sorry bout it being kate tho, hope its length makes up for it
comment? xxxoxoxoxxxoxoxoxxx