If I Love You, Why Do I Keep Getting Hurt?

we're going down

Frank’s P.O.V

I can’t believe that woman had the nerve to try and blame my father’s abuse on Gerard, my savior. Maybe it was a bit harsh on my part, she IS my mother but she hurt Gerard then and she hurt me for years, by not helping me.

“You ok Frankie?” Gerard asked, waving his hand in front of my face.

“Yeah why wouldn’t I be?” I asked hazily, and he grinned.

“You sort of spaced out on me there, how are you feeling?” Gerard asked, concern lacing his features.

“Yeah I’m fine, just thinking about stuff, y’know, like everything, pretty big changes coming up,” I mumbled, and he nodded, linking his fingers with mine.

“I know it’s big bit we’ll get through it together right?” Gerard asked, giving me a lopsided grin. I giggled and nodded my head lightly. He grinned back and nuzzled his head into my chest.

“I lovers you Gee-gee,” I said, and he smiled.

“I love you too baby,” he said, and I giggled.

“How are you two doing?” Gerard’s mum asked, turning slightly to glance at us and giggling at the loving embrace we were wrapped in.

“Yeah we’re fine mum,” Gerard said, and she nodded and winced slightly, her eyes watering.

“Are you ok Donna?” I asked, concerned suddenly. She shook her head and Gerard sat up, sharing my concern for his mother.

“I’ll be fine, I’m sure its just a headache,” she said, shrugging and turning round, just a second too late.

“MUM LOOK OUT!” Gerard yelled and she slammed on the breaks as glass showered everywhere and I felt myself turning sickeningly. I saw Gerard just a few feet from me, crushed under a large piece of rusting metal work. He was unconscious. I glanced in the direction of the ‘front’ of the car, and gagged at the sight before me.
♠ ♠ ♠
sorry its been a long time, and i left it on a cliffy
still love you all, comment?