If I Love You, Why Do I Keep Getting Hurt?

Stars

Gerard’s P.O.V

Frank’s in the shower and I’m bored. I think I need to shower myself, but I want as much time out with Gerard as I can. Oh well, maybe I’ll just accidentally walk in on Frankie in the shower and join him. Yeah I’m just going to do that actually. I walked over to the bathroom and got my phone out, flipping it open and opening my camera. Then I barged through the door and ripped the shower curtain back, snapping three shots of him and saving them before shutting my phone and staring at Frank.

“Gerard what the hell you doing?” He shrieked.

“Staring at you.” Then I pulled my clothes off and jumped in with him, kissing him roughly. He instantly moaned and pulled me closer to him, jerking up and down me briskly, causing a sweet friction tat made my whole being vibrate and shudder in pleasure.

“Oh my g-Gerard,” he moaned softly, and I smirked, pushing him back slightly. He looked at me puzzled, but that look vanished when I dropped to my knees, drawing small circles on the inside of his thighs before taking the base of his cock in my hand and pumping it up gently. Then I took his tip in my mouth, encircling it and swirling round with my tongue. I kissed the tip and ran my tongue along the slit hard and he moaned loud, wrapping his fingers in my hair and encouraging me to go further in. I pushed his cock deeper into my mouth and deep throated him, pulling off as the pressure built up in my stomach. I deep throated him again twice before he shot his load into my mouth. I swallowed it all down and licked him clean, before getting up and kissing him hard, letting him taste himself.

“Gerard that was fantastic, I love you.” He gasped, and I froze.

“What did you say?” I asked, wondering if I heard that correctly.

“I said that was fantastic and that I think I love you,” he said again, looking nervously at me as if I wouldn’t say it back.

“I’m so glad you said that baby, because I know I love you.” I said confidently, and his face broke into a huge grin and he kissed me again.

“Thank you Gerard, for everything. How can I ever repay you?” he asked, giving me a sexy smirk.

“Hmm, hard to know, I suppose you could, forgive me once and for all about Bert.”

“I already did Gerard, I was thinking I’ll give you a blow,” he said, laughing and giving me a seductive smirk.

“Well, I am hard from watching you get pleasured,” I said, grinning and running into the bedroom.

“Let’s do this then,” he said, rubbing his hands against each other and following me into the bedroom area. I sat back against the bunk and pulled my pants down. I grinned as he knelt in front of me, gaping at me erect length. I smiled proudly, I know I’m bigger than average. He took me in his mouth and I saw stars.
♠ ♠ ♠
sorry it's been a really long time