Que Sera, Sera

Chapter Two

I was home. Thinking about the eventful day. Woah. Pretty soon, I drift to sleep.
-----------
I again, awake to the sound of my alarm blasting the same song. It's that time! I get up and grab my toothbrush and bottle of Jack Danielle's. Kesha fucking style. Pretty soon, I'm dressed. A blue flannel shirt, a white t-shirt under, and some blue skinny jeans. I grab my skateboard and my ipod and I'm out the door. "Bye, Lilly." I hear my dad and brother say. "Bye kiddo. Bye Dad." I say. I skate onto the cold concrete and of to school.

I see Cody waiting for me at the entrance. People avoid that door. Why? Because the "psycho" is there. I smiled. "Cody Christofer Sheaner." I say in a mild tone. "Lilly Anne James." He responds with his head in a sideways manner. "So,what made you wanna wait here?" I asked. "I told you I wanted to know you." He responded. He opened the door and walked to our lockers.

"So you like those indie bands, eh?" He asked. "Yes,sir." I told him. "You're such an indie girl." He told me. It's kind of true.

"Kiss me." I said. He smiled and looked down. Our faces got inches closer. Just in time, the bell rang. "We just me...I shouldnt've done that." I told him. "No...it's an instinct." He said apologetically. "Are you busy Friday?" He asked. "Not at all." I told him. "So it's a date." Cody said.

I smiled and walked into class smiling. Oh shit.