Textbook Romance

Max's Pants.

"I don't give a fuck," I said, making an extra point to pronounce each word induvidually as my mother's jaw dropped. I shrugged her hand off of my arm and hopped down the last of the front porch stairs.

"Ginevra Antoinette Hawthorne, if you get in that car don't expect to be allowed home!" My mother shouted after me causing me to turn and flip her off, noticing that now my father had taken his spot next to her. I wondered if the neighbors were enjoying the show, seeing as this neighborhood was usually entirely conservative.

"Goodbye!" I yelled as I pulled open the car door and smacked the roof a couple times, "I'm 19 and it's about time I leave the nest!"

I slid into my car easily and grinned at the rush of freedom that was flowing through me. I rolled down the automatic windows and plugged my iPod into the little cord that was coming from the tape player. I grinned and reached for my cigarettes as Avenged Sevenfold flooded through my speakers.

I lit one up and drove to the grociery store on the otherside of town. I reached into my back pocket, steering and holding the cigarette with my right hand, as I pulled the crappy device out of my back pocket. I dialed the familiar number and grinned like an idiot as my boyfriend answered on the other end.

"Where are you, beautiful?"

I grinned as I replied, "Hey Neil, I'll be there in a few minutes. Now you're sure I can trust Matt with my car?" I questioned, refering to his younger brother.

"Yeah, yeah," Neil reassued, "No problem, gorgeous."

I chuckled and nodded to myself. "Alright," I told him, "Be there in a minute or two." I clicked the phone off and focused on driving and finishing my smoke, bopping along to the music as I did so.

When I did pull up in the back parking lot of Hilander, I grinned, noticing two tour buses, of many that were surely going to meet up with us sometime on the tour. I parked my car and hopped out, shoving my phone and iPod into my pockets and grabbing my smokes.

I searched around for Neil before spotting him standing near the A Day To Remember bus in a black wife-beater with green writing and green and white plaid shorts. I grinned as he turned around and his eyes lit up. I watched as he, completely forgetting that his bandmate Alex was talking to him, raced over and picked me up into his arms, twirling me around. I screeched as I reached back to hold my electronics in my pocket. I grinned as Neil set me on my feet.

"I'm so stoked that you're actually fucking here," he cheered as he wrapped his arms around my waist, my own going around his neck after securing my phone and iPod in my pockets.

"I know," I sighed happily, "I feel so relaxed!"

Neil grinned and buried his face in my neck, not having to really bend down at all seeing as he was only about five foot six, two inches or so taller than me. "How'd your parents take it?" he questioned, his hot breath hitting my neck, causing me to get goosebumps.

I shrugged, "My Dad didn't really care but my Mom threw a major fit. Talking about how hanging out with you has 'corrupted' me and stuff," I shook my head as I spoke, "It's just total bull."

Neil kissed my lips lightly and then gradually added pressure, causing me to tangle my fingers in his hair and pull his closer to me, this being the first time I'd kissed him in almost a two weeks. "I missed you," he laughed as he pulled back and looked into my eyes.

"I missed you too," I replied, "But I think you should take me to meet my 'employers'" I laughed, talking about the band that I'd be selling merch. for during this tour.

Neil rolled his eyes at me but agreed anyways, taking my hand in his. He pulled me over to the Escape the Fate tour bus and knocked on the door before it popped open. He walked right in, not waiting for anyone to tell him he could either.

"Hey guys," he grinned as he yanked me up the steps, "This is your new merch. girl, Ginny Hawthorne."

I looked at the three guys standing in front of me. One, who I knew was the singer had long black hair with bangs that curled slightly and covered up part of his face. He grinned and introduced himself as Craig, even though I already knew his name. "Ginny," I replied happily as he pulled me into a welcoming hug. I moved onto the one who seriously reminded me of Slash and grinned as he hugged me too. "I'm Robert," he said simply, "I play drums."

I laughed and nodded my head. "You guys really don't need to introduce your names, I know who you are. You only happen to be one of my favorite bands," I told them as I pulled Bryan, also known as 'Monte' into a hug. "But I think you're missing someone, Max, right?" I asked, turning to face Craig moreso.

Craig looked around the bus for a minute like he had no idea his band member was missing... and then he shrugged, "Oh well, the dumb fuck will show up sometime... Hopefully."

Robert ended up calling Max and demanding that he get back to the bus so that I could be introduced, just in case Max thought I was just another fan who was trying to sneak in or something, since I would be able to get backstage.

When the bus door opened again it was a little over ten minutes later and we were sitting on the guys' couch, my head on Neil's shoulder as we talked with the other three.

"What the fuck was so important that I had to be here right now?" the rowdy bassist questioned as he stomped aboard.

Craig rolled his eyes and stood up, reaching for my hand to help me up as well. "Max, this is Ginny, she's our new merch. girl," Craig spat the word new like some how the old one not being here was his fault.

I watched Max as his eyes lit up for a moment, making the green even cloudier than before, if that was possible. He took in my appearance, my chestnut brown hair, torn skinny jeans, a Chiodos t'shirt that matched the red lining on the insides of my shoes, and many tattoos littering my skin. Then Max walked over to me and smirked, "Well, I don't mind coming back early. Especially for a pretty girl who will probably end up sleeping on our bus... In my bunk," he added as an after thought after glancing me up and down one more time.

I rolled my eyes slightly as I felt Neil's presence behind me. I reached up and patted Max's cheek. "I'm sorry, Max. But I'm going to be traveling with my boyfriend," I said as I reached for Neil's hand, "On his bus," I added as a 'burn' appeal, showing that I wasn't interested in him.

Max glanced at our connected hands and then scoffed, "Whore," he spat before pushed past me, his shoulder ramming into mine as I tried to push Neil back to keep him from trying to beat Max's ass.

"It's okay, Neil," I countered as I pushed him back, "I'm not going to let his fucking childish games affect me."

Max turned around with a smirk right before he entered the hallway with the bunks in it. He laughed as he noticed how riled up Neil was getting. "Oh come on," Max chuckled, "I want to see what he could do to me. He's younger and shorter!"

Craig chuckled while he added, "And has at least 50 pounds on you."

Max rolled his eyes that were rimmed with red and black eyeliner. "Being skinny makes me faster."

I rolled my eyes before turning back to Neil and taking his hand in mine. "Lets go, babe," I demanded as I tried to tug him off of the bus.

"Aw, is the little baby afraid of her fucking boyfriend getting torn to pieces?" Max taunted in a baby voice.

Craig told Robert to "get Max out of here" and he did, dragging the thinner and shorter man out of the main living area and back towards the bunks.

Craig turned to me with a sheepish smile. "I hope Max isn't going to scare you away. We could really use your help. Our last merch. girl just quit after Max slept with her and then refused to actually date her." Craig shuddered causing me to chuckle.

"Don't worry," I claimed with a smile as I flicked my wrist, "Max's asshole ways will only make tour more exciting, if anything."

Craig grinned at me sloppily and reached out to pull me in for a hug. "Thank god we have a chick that's not going to put up with Max's shit this tour."

I smirked and glanced back at the way Max had gone. "No," I smirked lightly, "I don't think you'll have to worry about me wanting to get into Max's pants this tour."
♠ ♠ ♠
First chapter of a new story!
I haaaad to write a Max Green story seeing as I just bought Uproar Fest tickets! (Can you guess who is playing!? :O)

But I hope you guys like it! I tried to make it longer but I'm really tired and wanted to end it before I just starting rambling about how damn attractive I find Max to be. :)
Did I tell you I met him? No? Well I did. He, Craig, and Robert. :D

Comment please!

P.S - Not edited yet.