Textbook Romance

Warped Tour

The show came to a close a little while later. Tey and I sold a few more shirts and bracelets before packing up the boxes up. I picked up one of the boxes and grimaced at the pain that flared in my arm and elbow from the fall.

"Go on," Tey said as he looked back to me, "I can get this shit done sooner without you."

"I've got it," I told him, biting my lip as I ignored the feeling.

Tey rolled his eyes at me. "I need you to help me tomorrow, Ginny, and if you hurt yourself more now then I'll be screwed for two days instead of one."

I smiled at him. "Are you sure?" I questioned, "I can muscle through it."

Tey shook his head and grabbed his own box. "Go back to your bus and get some rest," he told me, offering a smile, "And ice your arm."

"Thanks Tey," I told him as I turned to head out of the venue with the last of the lingering kids who were being ushered out of the place. I smiled at a few of the kids who were watching me as I headed around the building to the back, since I had decided to go all the way around so I wouldn't get in the way of the guys who were finishing up with merch.

I made my way across the back parking lot, a yawn escaping my lips as I headed towards the rows of buses and to the ETF bus. When I climbed on I sighed, seeing that the boys weren't there. I peaked into the back of the bus and confirmed that the bus was absent of any of the band members.

I moved to the bathroom and stripped out of my clothing. I started the shower and turned the heat up as high as I could stand before I slid under the spray of the water. I washed my hair and body and let myself enjoy the simple activity.

It was about a half an hour later that I shut off the water and stepped out, wrapping a fluffy white towel around my frame as I moved to the sink and grabbed the green tooth brush that I knew belonged to Max, since I kept mine in my suitcase. I brushed my teeth quickly and then rinsed the tooth brush before I stuck it back where I got it from.

As I brushed my hair I heard the guys come crashing through the front of the bus. I looked at myself in the mirror and shook my head at the towel that was clothing my body. I pulled the small bathroom door open and stuck my head out to yell for Max.

I heard the rowdy man come skipping down the hallway. "What?" he asked as he came into view, a smirk appearing on his face as he realized the predicament that I was in.

"I need some clothes," I told him, licking over my lips.

Max grinned and leaned against the wall outside the door. "And how do you expect me to help you?"

"By getting my clothes, jackass," I told him, glaring.

Max laughed and shook his head. "What are you going to do for me?" he asked, his arms folded over his chest as he glanced at my towel-clad figure.

"What do you want?" I asked flatly.

Max grinned and hurried forward, pushing the door open and sliding in between the jam and the door. He reached up and tangled his fingers in my wet hair before connecting his lips with mine.

"I'm not wearing any clothes," I said against his lips.

Max shrugged. "I don't mind," he said in reply, his soft lips meshing with mine.

"I do," I told him, opening my eyes and looking into his mossy green eyes.

Then he rolled his eyes. "Do you want me to get your clothes?"

I smiled and nodded. "Yes, Max, I do."

Max sighed and turned. He pulled the door open and disappeared outside of it. He returned a few minutes later with a pair of his shorts and t'shirt that was also his. I gave him a flat look but slipped them on nonetheless, deciding that I could get my own undergarments, even though I knew that wasn't want he intended to happen.

"You're an ass," I told him as I slid past him out of the bathroom.

He chuckled behind me and shrugged. "Good."

I moved to the bunks and climbed up into mine. I pulled my curtain clothes as I slipped out of Max's shorts and shirt so that I could slip on my undergarments, only to yank his clothing back on, seeing at they were about the same size as my own.

When I climbed back down Max was standing on the floor, looking at me with a foggy green orbs. I knew they weren't that way from drugs, just from nature and his parents. Max's eyes were a green as deep as moist moss and as if they were covered by morning fog, the kind you see while driving in the country side.

"What are you doing?" I asked as I stood just feet away from him.

He shrugged his shoulders. "I'm tired."

I looked down to his calloused hands and noticed they were shaking. "Are you okay?" I questioned, reaching out to his hand to stop the tremors.

Max replied, "for now."

I bit my lip and looked back up to his eyes. "Do you want to lay down?" I asked, feeling like shit knowing that by the time the night escalated he'd barely be able to sit up without some part of him hurting.

But to my surprise Max shook his head. "I'm going to watch a movie with the guys," he told me, offering a crooked smile, "Do you want to come?"

I stopped and looked at him intensely.

"What?" he asked, "Do I make you speechless?"

I couldn't help but laugh. "No," I stated, "I'm just surprised by the fact that you're a fucking rockstar and you are watching movies instead of getting smashed."

Max just shrugged. "Is our 'mellow' lifestyle letting you down?"

I nodded. "A little bit," I said, "I was expecting to be drunk enough every night to not remember a thing I do."

Max ran his fingers through his freshly cut hair. "I'm sorry to disappoint," he said as he reached out for my hand. "But this isn't Warped Tour."
♠ ♠ ♠
Very short and crappy. But I felt like updating this. But I can't remember where I was headed with it. Give me some time to remember.

Also, if you guys want to know about updates, when I'll be writing, and things like that, you should follow me on Twitter. I'm SoSickOfMaddi (:
Follow me to know about updates and to request an update on a story. (: