How Things Can Change

Jane Sullivan is a Junior in her high school, in California. She's known as Jenny by her closest friends, who describe her as a determined, intelligent and funny girl.
Since she found out that her best-friend's boyfriend, who was a Senior, cheated or her, she thinks every other Senior guy will be the same, so she hates them to death... The only senior she didn't hate was Brian Haner, one of her best-friends since kindergarten who was in love with her for two years.

... until one day when Matt Sanders, one of the Senior guys, starts talking to her.
Matt was known as one of the 'hottest' guys in her High School, something she always found pathetic.
He was tall, with hazel green tint eyes, brown hair and a lip ring, but unlike every other 'popular' guy in her school, he didn't have a new girlfriend every week - in fact, she'd only seen him with a girl once, before they broke up a few years ago.
He was also always getting into trouble, something she also hated. But somehow he'll be able to change her opinion about the Seniors.

But will it be for good or bad?

I don't own any of the Avenged Sevenfold members used in the story (M. Shadows, The Rev, Zacky Vengeance, Johnny Christ and Synyster Gates) nor Jason and Matt Berry