How Things Can Change

A Scary Movie Becoming Truth

A few minutes after the movie started Jane held Matt's hand because she was scared, making Matt laugh quietly.
"Ooh, looks like Jenny is already scared!", Zacky joked.
"I am not!", Jane replied.
"Then why are you holding Matt's hand?", Zacky asked.
"Because...", Jane thought. "Because I can!"
They all laughed and got back to watch the rest of the movie.
Jane hid her face beneath Matt's hand whenever something scary happened, making the five guys laugh.
"I think I'm gonna go to bed now...", Brian said yawning when the movie was over.
"Yeah, me too...", Zacky added.
They all got up and headed towards their rooms.
"I'm gonna go drink a glass of water.", Jane said to Matt.
"Okay, you know where the room is, don't you?", Matt asked.
Jane nodded and he pecked her lips.

When Jane was in the kitchen drinking her glass of water, she turned back and saw Johnny staring at her from the door.
"Oh, hi, Johnny!", she said.
"Hey, Jenny.", Johnny said. "So, you're afraid of scary movies, huh?"
"Maybe...", Jane answered smiling slightly.
Johnny opened the fridge's door and took out a beer.
"Matt talked a lot about you...", he said looking at Jane. "He told us you were really good-looking, I just never thought you'd be that beautiful!"
Jane wasn't called beautiful many times. She never had many boys falling for her and telling her she was gorgeous. She was shy, friendly and very stubborn. She had light brown straight hair and olive green eyes.
Jane blushed and smiled. "Thank you, I guess..."
"There's no need to thank me, it's the truth!", he said smiling.
"You're the one they pick on the most, aren't you?", Jane asked.
"Yeah, I guess you can say so.", Johnny answered laughing.
"They shouldn't do that. You're nice! And you're not that short, you're taller than me!", Jane said laughing.
"They do that, but we're all like family. So I guess it's cool.", Johnny added. "Well, maybe not in the beginning."
Jane looked at him confused.
"They used to beat me up when I first joined the band.", Johnny explained. "Like really beat me up!"
"Are you serious?", Jane asked.
"Yeah!", Johnny answered laughing and making Jane laugh too. "I like you. More than Matt's last girlfriend."
"Was she that bad?", Jane asked.
"Lately, yes!", Johnny answered. "But you're completely different from her. And all of us like you. You're also a lot more beautiful than her!"
Jane blushed again. "Thank you!"
"I'm gonna go get some sleep. You should do the same.", he said as he prepared himself to leave the kitchen.
"Yeah, I'm gonna go too.", Jane said leaving the kitchen with him.

When Jane opened the door for the room where she was going to sleep, she saw Matt watching TV while lying in the bed.
"You're back!", Matt said smiling.
Jane looked at him suspiciously. "Matt, is this your bedroom?"
"Huh, yeah.", Matt answered taking his hand behind his neck.
"And am I sleeping here?", Jane asked.
"I thought you wouldn't mind...", Matt answered sheepishly as he stood up. "But if you want you can go to...", he said before Jane kissed him.
"Geesh, sometimes you talk too much!", Jane said smiling. "It was just a surprise for me! I'll stay with you."
Matt smiled. "You can dress your pajamas here. Or you can go to the bathroom and then come back again."
"I'll go to the bathroom!", Jane replied laughing.
She was wearing white and orange striped shorts and a gray top.
When she came back to the room Matt stared at her with his mouth slightly opened from the surprise, and Jane looked at him frowning.

"What?", Jane asked suspiciously.
"You're looking really great... Like, really really great!", Matt answered while he held her by the waist and kissed her lips.
"We gotta sleep, Mattie!", Jane replied.
"You know, Mattie sounds kinda gay... But since you're the one who's calling me that I think it's okay...", Matt said.
Jane laughed and they both got into bed.
Matt kissed her goodnight and she hugged him. She reached his neck and inhaled his scent. "I like how you smell."
Jane felt the warmth of his lips and the coolness of his lip ring pressed against her neck - Matt was kissing it softly. She put her arms around his neck and he kissed her jaw, her lips, her cheek and stopped at her ear.
"I love you, Jenny.", Matt whispered.
Jane smiled. She'd never told anyone she loved them before. "I love you too."
Matt kissed her lips again and hugged her tightly.
"But let's not rush things up, okay?", Jane asked looking at him.
Matt nodded. Jane laid her head over Matt's arm and fell asleep.

In the morning, Jane woke up with Matt singing quietly. He was half singing and half eating an apple.
"Letters keep me warm, helped me through the storm. But with all that we've been through, after all this time I'm coming home to you. I reach towards the sky I've said my goodbyes, my heart's always with you now. I won't question why so many have died, my prayers have made it through, yeah. ’Cause with all these things we do, it don't matter when I'm coming home to you!"
Jane sat on the bed and stared at him smiling until Matt realized she was already awake.
"Good morning, babe!", Matt said as he leaned over to kiss her.
"What were you singing? It sounded so good!", Jane asked.
"It's one of our songs. It's called Gunslinger.", Matt answered smiling.
They went downstairs to the kitchen and Johnny and Zacky were already there.

"Busy night?", Zacky asked smirking. Johnny looked down while he said that.
"Fuck you, Zacky!", Matt answered smiling back making them both laugh.
Brian and Jimmy joined them and Jimmy proposed going to the beach after the rehearsal.
"Yeah. Sounds good to me!", Johnny said.
"For me too!", Jane added.
"Then it's what we'll do!", Brian said.
They played a few new songs to Jane and Brian and then the ones Brian had already started working with. Then, they all dressed their swimming clothes and walked to the beach - Matt's house was next to it.
They arrived there and laid down on their towels.
"I want to go to the sea!", Jimmy said. "Jenny, will you come with me?"
"Nah, Jimmy... It's cold.", Jane answered.
Jimmy sprang to his knees and begged her to come, but gave up when Zacky, Brian and Matt agreed going with him, leaving Jane and Johnny alone.
Johnny looked at Jane and smiled.
They started talking and getting to know each other better.

"Remember I told you you were much better than Matt's last girlfriend?", Johnny asked.
"Yeah.", Jane answered.
"Now I have the proof to that!", he said referring to their talk.
"Well, thank you!", Jane answered smiling.
The four guys came back and Jane spotted her friend Caleigh. She called her and she approached.
Everyone greeted her.
"Hey, you wanna stay here with us?", Jimmy asked. He loved having people around him.
"Okay, I guess I can!", Caleigh answered.
After a while Matt and Jane noticed how Brian was giving his full attention to Caleigh and talking to her. Jane could tell he had a twinkle in his eye the whole time they were together.
After a while, Johnny stood up.
"Let's go to the mall and play some games!", he said.
Jimmy cheered. "I want to play that game! You know, where you kill the ducks!"
"What is your problem with ducks?", Matt asked laughing, which made Jane's head - that was laying on his belly - wag.
"I have no problem, I love ducks!", Jimmy answered making everybody laugh but Caleigh and Brian who were deep in their talk.
They packed their things on their backpacks and Matt called Jane's attention.
"I think Brian is interested in Caleigh.", he whispered to her.
Jane looked at them and smiled. "Yeah, he deserves a girl like her. She's really nice."
"How can you be that adorable?", Matt asked stroking Jane's cheek. "You always wish great stuff to your friends."
"I love my friends. I want good things to happen!", Jane answered smiling. Matt pecked her lips and then ordered the rest of the guys to hurry up.

They all went to the mall with Brian and Caleigh following them, still together.
Jane and Johnny played a few games and then got tired so they sat on a couch of the game's house and watched them all play. Not all of them, the newest 'couple' was sitting on a couch as well and after a while Jane and Johnny saw Brian kissing Caleigh.
Johnny held Jane's hand, playing with her and looked at her.
"I like you. You're awesome!", Johnny said.
"Thank you, I like you too Johnny!", Jane replied smiling.
"Of course you do! How could you not like a guy like me!?", Johnny asked trying not laugh and pointing at himself.
"Oh, I don't know... I don't usually like gnomes!", Jane answered laughing.
"Did you just called me a gnome?", Johnny asked faking an offended look.
"Yup, I did.", Jane answered trying not to laugh.
Johnny started poking her belly and Jane started to laugh which made Matt look at her and smile because Johnny wasn't a person who would play with a girl he knew for a few days.
Then, all of a sudden, Johnny kissed Jane on her lips surprising her and Matt.
'What the hell is he doing?', Jane thought.
"What the fuck do you think you're doing to my girl, shithead?", Matt asked angrily as he approached Johnny.
Everyone was looking at him and Jimmy and Zacky rushed up to him.
♠ ♠ ♠
New layout! What do you think of it? :D

Oh, you didn't think that Johnny would do this, did you? :P
What do you think will happen next?
Comment, I don't bite! :)

Thanks for reading!