How Things Can Change

Val and Michelle

When they entered the living room they saw the guys were still playing video games.
"I'm gonna go sleep. See you tomorrow!", Daisy said.
"I'm gonna go sleep as well...", Jane said walking towards the guys and hugging Jimmy, Johnny, Zacky and Brian goodbye. "See you tomorrow."
"Good night, Jenny!", they all said.
"Wait, I'll go with you.", Matt said not taking his eyes off the TV. "Let me just finish this game."
"Seriously, Matt! You're choosing the games over your girlfriend!", Daisy said laughing.
"No! Of course not! It's just that this is almost over. And I'm winning!", Matt replied. "Fuck yeah! I won again!"
The guys started booing like they always do.
"You're too addicted to this!", Brian laughed.
Matt stood up and said goodbye to his friends. He held Jane's hand and went upstairs with her.
Jane said goodbye to Daisy as she was about to enter her room that was next to Matt's.
"You take care of my friend, Matt. Don't do anything bad!", Daisy joked.
Jane and Matt chuckled and entered their room.

"Oh! Bella's sleeping!", Jane whispered walking towards Matt's Labrador and stroking her head.
"I don't know why she's here...", Matt said. "I hope she doesn't start barking in the middle of the night."
"She won't! She's a good girl!", Jane joked.
Matt approached Jane and hugged her by the waist.
They heard the guys climbing up the stairs to their rooms and Brian knocks on the door.
"Use protection!", Brian shouted making everybody laugh.
"And don't make much noise! We need to sleep!", Jimmy joined.
"Fuck off, guys!", Matt shouted throwing a ball towards the door.

He started kissing Jane's neck lightly and she turned to him. She kissed his lips as her favorite song started playing on Matt's computer.
"I love this song!", Jane whispered.
Matt smiled and hugged her tighter. He took off his shirt and lifted Jane from the ground bridal style, placing her on his bed with affection. He kissed her passionately and she took off her top as well. Matt delivered soft kisses from her neck to her chest and stared at her.
"Are you okay with this?", Matt whispered to which Jane nodded.
He smiled and kissed her again, gripping on her thighs. Jane put her hands around his neck and moaned.
Suddenly, Bella woke up and started running from one side of the room to the other. She approached Matt's bed and started licking his foot.
"Bella, stop it!", Matt groaned but she kept licking his foot. "Stop it!"
"I guess she wants to sleep with us!", Jane giggled breaking apart from Matt. She grabbed Bella and stroked her fur.
Matt sighed and smiled at them. "She had to interrupt us in this moment, right!"
Jane chuckled and kissed Matt's cheek. "Now I'm gonna use your shirt as my pajama since I don't have any clothes on here and we're gonna get some sleep, okay?"
Matt sighed and nodded his head.
She stood up and grabbed Matt's shirt, walking towards the bathroom. He took off his shorts and dressed a plain white shirt and got inside the bed.
Jane entered the room, put her clothes on the chair and turned off the computer. She got inside the bed and buried her head on Matt's neck. 'I love his smell.', Jane thought.
Matt wrapped his arms around her and kissed her forehead.
"I love you, Mattie.", Jane whispered. She was surprised by how naturally she could say that.
"I love you too, Jenny.", Matt said.
They were both so tired they rapidly fell asleep.

In the morning, Jimmy entered their room and jumped to the bed, hugging them.
"Good morning, sunshine!", he shouted as Johnny entered the room.
"Jimmy!", Daisy shouted from the door. "They could be busy!"
"Fuck off, Daisy!", Matt growled.
Jane sat on the bed and rubbed her eyes. "Good morning.", she said with a sloppy smile.
"Hey, Jenny. Come choose some clothes for today.", Daisy said entering the room. "You won't wear yesterday's!"
Jane stood up and followed Daisy to her room. She gave her a top, a jacket and some jeans, it was colder today.
"Thanks, Daisy!", Jane said smiling.
Daisy smiled and Jane walked to the bathroom. She could smell Matt's perfume on her skin and she just smiled happily at last night's memories.
She walked downstairs and the boys were waiting for Matt's mom to bring the breakfast to the table.
"Good morning, Jenny!", Matt's mom said.
"Good morning, Mrs. Sanders.", Jane smiled.
She sat between Matt and Brian and started eating her breakfast.

"So... Was your night busy?", Zacky asked Matt and Jane smirking.
Jane chocked on her coffee and blushed and Matt stared at him frowning.
"Come on, dude. My mom's in here!", Matt whispered. "But we didn't do anything, don't worry."
They all laughed but Jane who was still coughing.
"Are you okay, Jenny?", Brian asked looking at her.
Jane shook her head meaning she wasn't feeling very well and kept coughing.
Jimmy stood up quickly and started beating on her back softly.
"I'm better, now, thanks!", Jane said taking a deep breath.
"You scared me!", Brian said holding her hand.
"I just remembered... You have something to tell us about yesterday's call, don't you?", Johnny said.
"Oh, yeah!", Jane answered. "Brian and Zacky, do you remember Val and Michelle?". They nodded. "They're visiting us and I thought I could introduce them to you!"
"Who are they?", Jimmy asked.
"They're our friends but we don't see them for years. They're coming here this weekend and I want to spend some time with them!", Jane answered.
"Sounds good!", Jimmy smiled.
"When will we meet them?", Zacky asked.
"After breakfast. They'll be at the park.", Jane answered.

They finished eating their food and left home. Jane told the boys some stuff about Val and Michelle and when they arrived at the park the twins were already waiting for them.
Michelle glanced at them.
"Brian!", she yelled as she ran to a hug.
Jane hugged Val tightly, she was one of her best friends even though they didn't live in the same place.
"I'm so happy to see you again!", Jane said after meeting Michelle.
"We missed you, Jenny! And Zacky and Brian!", Val said smiling.
"And who are your friends?", Michelle asked.
"This is Jimmy, Johnny and Matt.", Jane answered pointing at each of them.
"So you're Matt, huh?", Val asked looking at him. "We heard a lot about you!"
Matt blushed slightly at that comment and Jenny giggled.
"I hope you heard good things about me!", Matt said rubbing the back of his neck.
They all laughed and talked until it was afternoon.
"What if we went to a restaurant and then stopped at my house for a movie or something?", Brian asked.
Everyone agreed and after dinner they entered Brian's house.
Michelle and Brian spent the whole dinner talking at each other and they kept doing it at his house.

Val chose a movie and it played on the television, but in the middle of it, Brian and Michelle started kissing each other and Jane, Jimmy and Zacky went to the porch because they were tired of the movie. A few minutes later Johnny joined them and they stayed there for a moment talking at each other.
"Maybe we should go inside.", Zacky said.
"Yeah, we left Val and Matt alone with Brian and Michelle!", Johnny added.
"Who knows what those four can be doing by now!", Jimmy laughed.
Jane frowned and stared at him. They stood up and walked inside the house.
Matt blushed as Jane saw that Val was hugging him and sleeping with her head lying on his shoulder. Jane didn't seem too comfortable about that but she noticed Brian and Michelle weren't in the living room anymore.
"Where's Brian?", Jane asked looking at the empty couch.
"Upstairs.", Matt answered making the other guys chuckle.
Jane felt a hit of jealousy but she didn't know why.
"Use protection, Brian!", Jimmy yelled but didn't get an answer back.
"Hum... We should all go home...", Jane said looking at Zacky.
"Yeah, but Val is sleeping over Matt.", Johnny said.
"I can put her on the car and leave her at her house.", Matt said.
"She's staying at mine.", Jane answered.
"Then I'll take you two home.", Matt said as he picked Val up. "Can you three get home safely?"
The three guys nodded and grabbed their things.

Jane entered the car and Matt sat Val on the back seat.
The drive was mostly silent with some question Matt asked Jane.
"Is everything okay?", Matt asked Jane.
"Yeah.", she faked a smile.
He parked the car and picked Val up again, laying her on the spare room. He got downstairs and put his hands around Jane's waist. Jane pushed him away gently and looked down.
"I... I'm tired... you should go home.", Jane said.
"Don't you want me to stay with you for the night?", Matt smirked.
"I'm really tired.", Jane said faking a yawning.
Matt sighed, looked down and then met her eyes. "You're acting strange..."
"I'm just tired. I'll see you tomorrow, okay?", Jane answered and kissed Matt's cheek.
"Okay. We'll talk tomorrow.", Matt whispered kissing her lips.
He left her home and Jane went to her bedroom.
♠ ♠ ♠
New chapter! :)
Comments?

By the way, I have a new story!
It's Vengeance Is A Syn in case you're interested in reading it!

Love you all! See you in the next chapter! ♥