Would You Love Me?

Starbucks.

This morning (more like this afternoon) when I woke up, I was exausted. I didn't want to go anywhere, or do anything at all today.

I checked my phone to see that I had three text messages from my friend Courtney. The one said, "Wake up, sunshine!" The second one was, "You really need to wake the fuck up, Diggs." And the last one, "That's it, I'm coming over and waking you up myself. I have the spare key!" Before I could even put my phone down, my front door opened.

Courtney came in and said, "Diggs, wake your ass up! I wanna go to Starbucks."

I laughed. "I'm awake! I'm fucking tired, I don't wanna go out. Can't we just stay here?"

She shook her head. "No, we're going to Starbucks. Now come on!"

"Dude! I'm not even dressed! I just woke up, ya know."

She looked at me. "Oh yeah. Go change, I'll be here."

I rolled my eyes. "Okay, I'll be back." I quickly went back to my room, found some clothes and went back into the living room. After I washed my face. I didn't want it to be obvious that I had just woken up.

"Can we go now?" She asked impatiently.

"Yeah, we can."

"Yay!"

"Calm down." I said to her.

"No." She said.

"Why not?" I asked.

"You know I need my coffee."

"Whatever,"

With that said, we left my apartment, and headed to Starbucks. It wasn't very far, so we walked. When we got there, I realized that it was nice to be outside. No need to be inside on such a nice day like today.

We moved foward on the line, and then it was our turn. "Hey, what can I get you ladies?" Said the guy behind the counter. His name tag read Sam.

"I would like a vanilla frap with a shot of espresso, please. Court, what do you want?"

"I want a vanilla mocha cuppacino, three squirts, and a snickerdoodle." She said.

"I'll take a snickerdoodle also." I said.

"Okay, great! That''ll be $10.42."

Courtney dug through her purse, took out her wallet and paid. "Thanks, Court. I'll get the next one."

"No problem, Diggs."

As we waited for our order, it felt like someone was looking at me. I know, there was a bunch of people at Starbucks, but I felt one solid pair of eyes on me. They seemed different; not human. Is that even possible? The weird thing was, no one was looking at me besides Courtney. Whatever.

"Order for Courtney!" We heard a voice say. We got our drinks, sipped them quickly and left.

Of course, I wasn't paying any attention as to where I was going so I ended up bumping into someone and getting my drink all over them. I also fell. That person was as hard as a rock!

I looked up and saw the most gorgeous man I've ever seen. He was tall, with pretty eyes, the side of his head was shaved, and there was green in it. He looked really cool. I quickly got up and said, "I'm so sorry! I didn't see you there. I really should pay more attention when I walk. Oh god, that most be so cold on your stomach."

He laughed. "No, it's okay; I'm all alright. It isn't that cold, you know." His voice was, amazing. I was almost entraced by it.

"What do you mean by that? That drink is like ice." Courtney said.

"I'll go grab some napkins or something. Again, I'm really sorry." I said.

He looked at me. "You don't have to do that, I'm fine. I'll just wash this shirt later."

Why do I believe him that it isn't cold? It was almost as if nothing happened. How odd. There's definitely something different about him, I just couldn't figure out what. What I do know is that I can't take my eyes off him. Why doesn't he seem human to me?
♠ ♠ ♠
Yesss!!! We have made a new story! :D I hope you guys like it!

Comment, loves! <33