Would You Love Me?

Will you bring me in?

I woke up in the morning with a pounding hangover. It hurt to open my eyes. I looked around the room I was in, and everything was so unfamiliar. Where am I? I turned to my left, and saw that Brad was right next to me. Oh, I must be at his place. He was sleeping peacefully, so when I got up, I did my best not to wake him.

It was right then that I remembered everything that happened last night. Brad and Johnny said that they were vampires, and that Courtney and I were their mates. There's no way that was true, vampires don't exist, right? I guess they do.

I wonder how old Brad and Johnny are? I might find out. Courtney will probably get it out of them. "Diggy? Are you awake?" I heard a hushed voice say quickly as I walked out of the bedroom. I looked and saw Courtney.

"Yeah, I'm up. My head is fucking killing me, but I'm just thinking about last night. Are they actually vampires?"

"The proof is in the fangs, Diggs."

"Yeah, you're right. We should talk about it more with them when they wake up."

She nodded her head. "Agreed. I wonder if they have any food, or if it's all blood on the fridge?"

"We can eat food too, Courtney. Just, not as often as we need blood." She and I both jumped after we heard Johnny speak up. We both looked at him, and I swear Courtney's mouth was really close to haning open. Johnny wasn't wearing a shirt, and he had quite the six pack.

"Don't scare us like that!" Courtney said, closing her mouth, and playing off the fact that she was staring at him.

Johnny chuckled. "Sorry about that, girls. Oh, if you have any questions about Brad and I, just ask away. We're serious about the whole mate thing."

"Really? So, did you know that we were gonna go to Starbucks yesterday?" I asked him.

He looked down. "Uh, yeah we did. The council told us days before it actually happened. Also, we had been seeing you two everywhere since you were teenagers, but we never did anything. I was too nervous that Courtney wouldn't like me, and Brad was just all around shy. We kind of planned that you would get your drink on Brad. It was the only way we knew to get your attention without scaring you. It's hard for Brad and I to accept what we are sometimes. I hope you don't look at us differently, we just didn't want to lie to you two. You may not realize this, but we love you, and we would never hurt you."

It was hard for me to grasp everything that came out of Johnny's mouth. Yet, at the same time, I understood. I know what it's like to be too shy to do something, or be afraid someone wouldn't like me back. I'm not scared of Brad for what he is, nor am I worried that something might happen with him. I can actually handle this. I didn't think I would be able to once sober, but I have surprised myself.

"Hey! What's going on? Why is everyone so quiet?" Brad asked. Oh, he woke up.

"I just told them everything. Even the Starbucks thing." Johnny told him. Brad looked at Courtney and I with apologetic eyes. I wanted to hug him. Courtney was silent, and so many things were going through my mind, that I couldn't even speak.

"Brad?" I asked him.

He wasn't looking at me, so when he heard me speak, his head snapped to face me. "Y-yes?"

"Are you going to turn me?" The look on his face was somber, almost.

"Only if you want me to. Do you remember the other option we had?"

There was another option? I really was too drunk to remember other details. "Uh, what other option?"

"Yeah, what are you talking about?" Courtney asked. I guess she doesn't remember either.

"The other option is that the council will kill us when you and Diggy die." Johnny answered. "To be honest with you, I would want to turn you. But like Brad said, it's your choice. We can't force you to become monsters like us." The tone in his voice made me so sad. It was as if he didn't want us to know that he and Brad were vampires.

"Johnny, we never said you two were monsters. Granted, this is a lot to handle, but you're not a monster."

"Yes I am! You don't know what it's like seeing some innocent person die right before your eyes. I do my best not to kill when I feed, but I get so hungry sometimes. I hate myself for being this way. I didn't choose to become this. At least you and Diggy have a choice." Everything about him changed right before our eyes. It was sad seeing him like this. "I'm sorry for all of this, I shouldn't have said all of that just now."

Courtney went over to him, and put her arm around him. "It's okay, Johnny. You've been keeping that all in for a long time, haven't you?" He nodded.

Brad came over to me and whispered, "Diggs, let's go talk in my room. Courtney and Johnny need to be alone together." I looked at him in agreement, then he and I went to his bedroom. I sat down on the bed, and he said, "Um, Johnny isn't usually like that. He really likes Courtney and he didn't want to lie to her. Did he tell you how long we've been, uh, watching you two?"

"Yeah, he did. I don't know how we never noticed you guys before. Well, you know how oblivious I am, so maybe that's why."

He sat down next to me on the bed before he asked, "Is it okay if I ask you something?"

"I think we're pretty honest with each other at this point." I giggled, doing my best to lighten the mood. "Go right ahead, Brad."

"You're not scared of me, are you? I don't want you to be, but I would understand if you were."

I shook my head. "No, I'm not. Hey, growing up I loved vampires. I was one for Halloween for years in a row."

"Uh, I know. Do you remember Halloween when you were 17 and you kissed a random man dressed in black with a red cape and a half mask?"

"That was you, wasn't it?"

He scratched the back of his neck before saying, "Yeah, it was me. Hey, you told me I was a good kisser, and that kept me happy for years. Lame, I know."

"Well, you were. I bet you still are, too."

"Wanna find out? I swear my fangs won't get in the way." Our faces were inches apart as we looked into each other's eyes. I don't know which one of us did it, but before I could even blink, we were kissing.

He was a gentle kisser, which I enjoyed (and also remembered about him). He and I fell down on the bed, and we kissed one another softly. I pulled away from the last kiss and said, "Yeah, you're still a good kisser."

He smiled at me and said, "Thank you. You are too. So, are you okay with being a vampire's girlfriend?"

I smiled back at him before responding with, "Yes. I'm okay with it." We kissed again, and we stayed there until I fell alseep in his arms.
♠ ♠ ♠
Yeah, i updated. *dances* Happy birthday Johnny!!! <333 haha

comment, lovess! <33