Would You Love Me?

Finding out more

~~~~ Back to Courtney's POV~~~~

I woke up and looked around me before realizing that I was in Johnny's room with his arm around my waist. I peeked under the covers to see I still had my clothes on. Good, I didn't do anything terribly whorish while I was drunk last night. I don't remember much before they told us they were vampires. God that sounds weird, vampires exist. Who woulda thunk? Sliding out of bed carefully, so I didn't wake Johnny, I walked out of the room and heard a door open. It was Diggy, we talked for a bit before being joined by the guys. Johnny was shirtless, and may I just say that he had a delicious set of abs. We all talked about being vampires and then Johnny kind of exploded after saying that he didn't want to turn us into monsters.

"Johnny, we never said you two were monsters. Granted, this is a lot to handle, but you're not a monster." I tried to calm him down.

"Yes I am! You don't know what it's like seeing some innocent person die right before your eyes. I do my best not to kill when I feed, but I get so hungry sometimes. I hate myself for being this way. I didn't choose to become this. At least you and Diggy have a choice." Everything about him changed right before our eyes. It was sad seeing him like this. "I'm sorry for all of this, I shouldn't have said all of that just now."

I went over to him, and put my arms around him. "It's okay, Johnny. You've been keeping that all in for a long time, haven't you?" He nodded. Out of the corner of my eye, I could see Brad and Diggy walking into another room.

"You're really torn up about not having a choice, aren't you?" I asked.

"Yeah, sometimes it's easy to ignore it, others not so much."

"It's okay, cause I'll be here from here on in... Or out?" I said and asked. Johnny laughed. "Oohh, that sounded sexy. Laugh again!" He did.

"You're too cute for your own good." He said.

"That's what you think. Now, about this vampire business," I started. "I would like to become a vampire, but I'm gonna need help every now and again."

"Really? You really wanna be a vampire? You really wanna deal with my mood swings, which are like a pregnant woman's sometimes, for eternity?" He asked incredulously.

"Weeeelll, when you put it like that, yes. Yes, I do." I said.

"Alright, we'll discuss this more at a later date. But for now, there's something I'd like to do." He said.

"Oh, and what is-" the rest of my words were muffled by his lips. He pulled away with a smirk. "So that's how you wanna play?" I asked with a devious smirk.

"Yes, yes it-" the rest of HIS words were muffled by my lips. He's a really good kisser. Finally, and sadly, we pulled apart to breathe. "You know, I'm really glad we're soul-mates."

"Me too," I said smiling at him. Just then my stomach roared. "Well, I guess it's time for me to feed Rex." I got up and wandered into the kitchen with Johnny behind me.

"Rex?"

"Yeah, Rex is short for Tyrannosaurus- Rex, as in the beast in my stomach that roars when it's hungry."I said with a smile.

"Tyrannosaurus-Rex? Really? You have a vivid imagination, don't you?" He asked. "By the way, there's bacon and eggs in the fridge to go with those waffles you're thinking about."

"YOU STAY OUTTA MY HEAD UNLESS YOU'RE INVITED, MISTER!" I shouted playfully at him and wagged my finger in his face. He caught it in his mouth. "... Do you think you could release my finger?"

"It's not nice to point/wag fingers, missy," he said as he entwined our fingers together.

"Hey, I wonder where Diggy and Brad wandered off to?" I asked aloud, having one of my notorious moments that makes people think I have ADD/ADHD.

"They're talking in his room, oh, nope, now their kissing again." He said peeking into one or the others mind.

"Ewwww, kissing makes babies, and boys have cooties," I said in a kid voice.

"You didn't think that a few minutes ago, in fact, if I recall correctly, you were thinking I'm a good kisser." He said.

"Nooooooo, I wasn't. I was thinking you need to stay out of my mind." I argued.

"Yes, you were. Don't even try to argue." He said in a somewhat stern voice.

"What if I want to argue? Huh? What're yous gonna do abouts it, wise guy?" I asked in a Brooklyn accent.

"This," he said and planted his lips on mine once again.
♠ ♠ ♠
So, that's that. I FUCKING UPDATED!!! WHOOO!!! FOUR STORIES IN ONE WEEK! Like a co-worker because being a boss is too mainstream.