Sequel: Until we bleed
Status: Active; No comments this update? Fine, I won't make another one :)

They Say That True Love Hurts, Well This Could Almost Kill Me

Chapter Eleven

I was crying on the ground after he left me there. Yeah, real smooth….but I cried for like five minutes before standing on weak legs, and wiping my wet eyes.

I felt stupid, and pathetic, and every other word I could think of. I kissed him, and he kissed back for five seconds before leaving me without a word. I had no right to. He was a prince, I was a slave. This wasn’t supposed to happen, but it did. Now, I’d probably get punished. Yep, that was going to happen. He’s going to burst through that door, and he would hurt me.

Though, I would still want to kiss him.

Then, I had the strong urge to play.

I weakly walked to the door, and stepping out into the wide hallway, shutting the door quietly behind me. Then I walked through the hallway, gaze completely glued to the ground.

But then, I heard Tempests’ voice.

I jerked up, and I saw Tempest on the other side of hall, speaking fluidly to Ella, who wrote it down, nodding approvingly.

I sucked in a breath, my eyes watering, and I swallowed a large lump in my throat.

He glanced my way, his eyes locking with mine. He still kept a sinister, mean look, but then looked back at Ella as she looked up from her pad for him to answer.

I lost it.

I felt tears pour, and I started running down the hall.

Ella stopped, looking where I had left. “What’s wrong with Blaze?” She said, turning around to follow me.

“No.” Tempest said fiercely, grabbing Ella’s arm and stopping her. “She’s just in a hurry to get to the piano.” He let go of her arm, and Ella gave a regretful look at where I had disappeared before turning and continuing with Tempest.

I kept running, almost out of breath when I got to the piano. I had to lean on the piano and catch my breath, before sitting on the piano bench and thinking for three minutes about what song, but I realized I already had it figured out.

“If you'll be my star
I'll be your sky
You can hide underneath me and come out at night
When I turn jet black and you show off your light
I live to let you shine
I live to let you shine

But you can skyrocket away from me
And never come back if you find another galaxy
Far from here with more room to fly
Just leave me your stardust to remember you by

If you'll be my boat
I'll be your sea
A depth of pure blue just to probe curiosity
Ebbing and flowing and pushed by a breeze
I live to make you free
I live to make you free

But you can set sail to the west if you want to
And past the horizon till I can't even see you
Far from here where the beaches are wide
Just leave me your wake to remember you by

If you'll be my star
I'll be your sky
You can hide underneath me and come out at night
When I turn jet black and you show off your light
I live to let you shine
I live to let you shine

But you can skyrocket away from me
And never come back if you find another galaxy
Far from here with more room to fly
Just leave me your stardust to remember you by
Stardust to remember you by...”

I pulled my hands away from the keyboard, and sighed into my hands. I hadn’t even realized I started crying silently.

Tears still coming, slowly but surely, ran my fingers through my hair. Music always seemed to calm me down, one way or another.

I shouldn’t feel that way about him.

What way?

The way.

I stood, and started walking back to the room, holding my arm, and keeping my gaze to the ground. I opened the door to Tempests’ room, and walked through the door, closing it behind me. Tempest was in his bathroom, taking off his shirt. I pulled my glance away and plopped down on my cot, falling into a deep, heavy sleep.

Image

I had been dreaming about none other than Tempest. He had his teeth bared, and was killing a man in a long black hood. Tempests’ face was bloodied, and it was the scariest thing I had probably ever seen.

I opened my eyes, awakening to see a shadow had been cast over me as I slept. It was the figure of Tempest, his hair falling over his eyes. He was still in his night clothes, looking over me. Was it the time for me to get punished?

“T-tempest?” I asked uneasily.

His head shifted upward slightly, and I saw his eyes flash metallic silver, glowing.

I screamed as he picked me up and forced me against the wall, and stared up at me. “Tempest! Let me go!”

He slammed me there again, and I whimpered in pain.

He flashed his fangs, and I screamed, “No, Tempest, stop! Please!”

Why was he doing this?

He lowered me slightly, so his teeth were in reach of my neck. “T—Tempest!”

His teeth met my neck and I screamed, tears pouring from my eyes.

He was drinking from me—fast. I could feel my blood leaving me, and going into him. Why was he doing this….? I couldn’t scream. I didn’t have the energy. I was clutching at his shirt, knowing that I was about to collapse.

And then I did. I fell on him, and everything went black.
♠ ♠ ♠
Yes, PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE comment!!! You'll find out what the dream means and why he bit her so weirdly in the next chapter, okay?
Comment. Now.