Sequel: Until we bleed
Status: Active; No comments this update? Fine, I won't make another one :)

They Say That True Love Hurts, Well This Could Almost Kill Me

Chapter Two

“Sold!”

The words pierce through my brain, edging in and eating at it. No, no, no, no….

“Good luck with the prince!” A guard whispers harshly in my ear. I gasp, and am thrown of the stage.

“No! You sick bastards, put me down!” Men from the crowd start picking me up, and the throw me at my captor.

I land on his chest, but I am quickly thrown to the ground again. “Get up.” Says the voice that will haunt my dreams as long as I live.

I do, and he grips my arm, squeezing it so hard I feel a bruise start to form.

He guides me through a hallway, and I look at him.

I have to do something….

I throw a punch at the side of his face.

He catches my fist, and starts pulling it backwards. Pain ebbs from my wrist. I gasp as he doesn’t stop. I groan painfully, falling backwards with my pain.

His other hand comes up and slams into my face, the other one letting go of my wrist as I fall to the ground.

I gasp as the pain is suddenly released. It’s not broken, at least.

He picks me up again, yanking me by my hair, and I cry out. I can’t win this….

I am pulled out of a door, leading into a filled parking lot, and am pulled to a fancy car. I’m unable to name it, but it looks expensive. He shoves me into the front seat, and slams the door behind me. He gets in the driver’s seat, and pulls away.

As we drive, for what seems like hours, I fall asleep, staring out the window.

Suddenly, the door opens, and I almost fall out. It had been what I was leaning on.

“Get out.” He says, and I glare up at him before standing up.

I have to get out of here….

He grips my arm, pulling me into what looked like a giant castle. I gaped up at it, almost forgetting about him, but I start slowing down while doing so. He yanks me, and I cry out.

“Let go!” I scream, and hit at his arm. He growls lowly, and in one swift motion, that I honestly couldn’t even see,(vampires have speed, too?), I am against the hard rock wall of the castle. His face is so close to mine, I can feel his icy breath, stinging my eyes. My eyes water, but don’t shed any tears.

“Be quiet, or I’ll rip your little heart out and feed it to the guards.” He ordered. I glare at him, showing him no fear. That’s what he wants, but he’s not gonna have it.

This time, he gripped my wrist and yanked it. I cried out again, not able to stop the words that came from my mouth, “P-please, stop!”

He stops.

My breathing comes in shaky breaths. It’s too late to try to put on my game face. I stuttered. He knows I’m scared. His hand loosens, and I yank away, holding my wrist to my chest. I couldn’t know what he was doing, and that scared me even more.

I take a step back. My feet buckle, and I fall backward, crawling away backwards, slowly.

Then, he jerks around, and grabs my neck. He yanks me up, holding me by it. His hand wraps around it so tight, I can almost hear it snapping my bones. I’m choking. I couldn’t breathe. Please, kill me now…

“You.” I choke. “Sick bastard.”

His eyes flare metallic silver and he throws me.

I land in a bush. Not only that, but I can feel small daggers digging into my skin. I suddenly felt wet, and the smell of blood filled my nostrils, and I open my eyes. It’s a rose bush, and the thorns are digging inside me. I shift, only to scream in pain. I’m not crying. I will not let him see my tears….

“Get up!” He rages.

I don’t move, afraid I will get torn to shreds.

“Get out!” He says, and without warning, he reaches in, and I feel his fingers wrap around my upper arm.

He yanks me out.

“No!” I scream, and soon, my body is traveling through the leaves, the daggers ripping and splitting my skin apart. I’m screaming in pain. One catches my lip, and blood comes into my mouth.

I’m then on the ground, on my hands and knees. Blood drips in my eye, and I know it’s from that cut across my eyebrow. I close it, the blood burning my eye. The other one opens and sees the blood that drips from my body, to the ground.

His hand grasps my hair, lifting me up. I groan, holding back the tears. He drags me in.

The castle in completely medieval, beautiful. The main color is red, edged in pore gold. He drags me down a hallway, and into a room. “Ella!” He yells, looking around expectantly.

A woman appeared from a doorway. She looks up, and answers, “Yes?”

She doesn’t seem necessarily sad, nor happy…. Just neutral. She managed a small smile at me.

“Clean her up and tell her the rules around here.” He said, and threw me on the ground.

I shoot back up from my place, and lunge at the door to follow him, but it slams in my face. “You sick bastard, let me out!” I scream.

“Miss, miss. Please calm down.” Said the woman behind me, or Ella. “Your alright.” She touched my shoulder.

I jerked around, my back sliding against the door. My hand holding my shoulder. Her touch hurt like hell!

I could feel the blood run down my chin, and I my teeth clenched, holding back tears.

“Is this rose petals in your hair?” She asked, picking at my hair. “Come on, darling.” She put her hands under my arms, and helped me up. Now, I’ll run a bath and I’ll help you wash your cuts.” She said. She had a thick foreign accent. But frankly, it seemed to warm my heart in a sweet way.

She walked me to the bathroom, and set the temperature knobs, and as the bath filled up, she got a towel and wiped some blood off my chin. “Your cut up pretty bad, there.” And then she wiped my eye , to which I could open it again. She wiped my eyebrow, and then, she leaned over the tub, a bottle in hand, and poured it’s contents down the with the water coming from the faucet. Bubbles started forming in the water.

“Just in case you need your privacy while I cleanse your cuts.” She looked up at me with a smile. “I’ll be outside. Scream when I can come in.” She walks out.

I breathe in. She’s helping me. She’s on my side, right?

I undress, folding my clothes on toilet seat. I stepped in. “Y-you can come in.” I stammer. The water goes right above my breasts, which I’m glad.

She walks in, a towel in hand. She set it down, and bent down next to me. Already, the tub was filling with blood. I stick out my arm, and she starts rubbing alcohol on it. I groan in pain as she does it wherever cuts are found.

“Go ahead and wash your hair.” She says, but I have already started. “Just be careful not to get it in your-“

“Ow!”

“Wounds….” She says with her hand at her forehead. I wash out the shampoo and start on the conditioner.

I look at my upper arm and see what I definitely expected to see. A bruise in the form of his hand mark. I felt horrible, like his very being was etched into me, staying with me forever like the scar of a bad memory.

Ella stares at it for a moment. “Don’t worry. It should be gone very soon-“

Suddenly, the door swung open.

The man who bought me stood there, and then realized I was in the tub. There was a mask of shock on my face. He looked back at Ella. “I need you to clean the kitchen when your finished here.” Then, he left. Just like that.

“Don’t ya mind Tempest.” She said. “He’s a little rough aroun’ the edges, that’s all.”

Damn right, he is….
♠ ♠ ♠
I have some of this done already on Word