Sequel: Until we bleed
Status: Active; No comments this update? Fine, I won't make another one :)

They Say That True Love Hurts, Well This Could Almost Kill Me

Chapter Four

Eventually, Ella came and dragged me off my butt and back into the Tempest’s room. I tripped over my feet once in a while just because I felt like it, I guess. I hated this. I wanted to go home. Yeah, and I was tired, too. But, I probably wasn’t going to get much sleep, considering….well, you know. He’s a vampire?

Ella pushed me through the door and I looked to see the empty room. I laughed ever so slightly, considering it was the second time I had been in here it had been empty once again. Looking down at my feet, I stood for a second before I heard noises coming from the bathroom.

Tempest, I thought, as I side-glanced at him from the bathroom. The door was wide open and I saw he was brushing his teeth. Shirtless, and in pajama pants. I giggled slightly at the thought a vampire brushing his fangs. Is it just me, or do I always laugh in life or death situations?

Who cares? It was funny.

Looking back around the room a moment, I saw my small slave bed. Or a cot, for that matter. This would take years of getting used to, but to bad I wouldn’t be in here for more than a week.

Yes, I was already thinking of escape plans. I didn’t plan on just sitting here the rest of my life. I wasn’t going to work for a monster like that.

He belongs in a cage, I thought.

But then again, don’t vampires think the same as humans?

Maybe, but they’ve got it all wrong. Doing this to humans like this. And beating them? I thought of the blonde girl who had been hit by the announcer on stage. No, they deserve to be in cages. They’re savage beasts. White-hot anger boiled in the pit of my stomach.

Sighing, I went over to my pathetic cot and lay down on it. Waiting for orders, or what not. I wasn’t sure what I going to do yet. When he did give me orders, should I do them wrong? Of course, I wanted to tick him off, but that would only result in my getting hurt….oh, I mean punished.

My eyelids tried to close, but I resisted. I had to be awake if I were to annoy him, right?

I glanced at the clock at the side of Tempest’s bed. It was already 12:30. But how?

I closed my eyes, rubbing them irritably. God, please. Please. Just let me sleep!

He entered the room, and grabbed the laptop off one of the two desk side tables and plopped on the bed with a bounce.

Without thinking, I spoke my thoughts, off of habit. “Wow, if I didn’t know any better I’d think you were human.”

He glanced sideways at me as my hand flew to my mouth in shock. He looked back at his laptop, typing vigorously. Shaking, my hand came down from my mouth. Was I really that scared of him?

No. No, I’m not.

And with that, I fell back asleep in the corner against the wall, still sitting on the cot.

Image

Later that night, I woke up, dreary, and feeling drunk. I felt buzzed. Yeah, that was the word. Though, I had never drunk anything in my life, I still knew what it would be like.

I slipped from the cot, eyes glued to Tempest’s bed. I looked for sings of movement, signs that he was awake. I was glad that I wasn’t a hard wood floor. He would be able to hear the pads of my feet, if it were that. But instead, I was on soft carpet.

I made it to the door, grabbed the doorknob, and—

A hand gripped my wrist, and yanked me around.

I met Tempests’ angry glare as he loomed over me. My whole body froze. Yes, I was scared.

“What the hell are you doing?” He growled, and I could feel myself cowering below.

“I-I….”

He lost it.

I was suddenly off my feet, and thrown into the mirror in the side of the room.

The sound of glass shattering, and hitting the floor pounded in my ears. I could hear my blood pounding in my ears as I fell to the ground.

Almost immediately, I felt my back begin to go numb, as tears poured from my eyes.

Time to get used to the feeling. Your going to feel it all throughout your life….

I spent the rest of the night in the corner of the room, picking shards of glass out of my arms and back, choking on sobs.

Will this be how I die?
♠ ♠ ♠
Comment please, I have quite a few readers but no comments??