Sequel: Until we bleed
Status: Active; No comments this update? Fine, I won't make another one :)

They Say That True Love Hurts, Well This Could Almost Kill Me

Chapter Nine

I stuck the key in the hole and jiggled it open, putting my stuff on the ground as I walked into the house. I waved my frizzy brown hair from my face. I ran up the stairs, stumbling my way up to avoid my parents.

After a long day of searching, nothing came up. Absolutely nothing. My friend was nowhere to e found. My legs ached from being on my feet for hours.

I glanced around my room, holding back the tears I had been holding all day. She’s really gone….

Blaze was gone. My best friend. This was my worst nightmare. When I had first come to school, Blaze was the first one to confront me, and actually say, “Hello.” And I had later been introduced to Jasmine, and later, they had met Wendy at Jasmine’s family reunion.

I took in a shaky breath, just as my eyes watering furiously. I wiped the stream of tears that poured from my reddened eyes. I haven’t slept in days because of this. This is killing me, and if I don’t find her, then ….

What would happen?

Everything would change.

People pretended to know how I felt, but I know that they don’t know how bad it is. The pain seems almost unbearable. What if she hates me for not finding her?

I whimpered, but instead, went to my computer. Maybe she ran away….?

No. Blaze is the happiest person I know. She loves everything life has to offer. She would never throw that away….and leave me. She’s stronger than anyone I know, and she was always….happy. But what if there was something I didn’t know? Something…that changed her?

No, someone took her. I know that. It has to be, it….it just has to be….

I logged in and looked at my page to read all the sympathy stuff people put. None of it helped what I was feeling. In fact, my heart split in two as I read everything with her name on it. I wheezed, wiping my nose with the back of my hand, and noticed a new message at the top left of the screen.

It was from Blaze.

I opened my mouth to scream but nothing came out, and I read the message, my breath catching in my throat so suddenly I choked.

I jerked up from my seat, so suddenly my vision went black and suddenly caught up with my movement and I screamed. It was a bloodcurdling scream that turned into a pathetic whimper. I fell to the ground, sobbing into my hands and curling up into a ball.

My name is Fawn Grande.

And my friend is very much alive.
♠ ♠ ♠
Yeah, so... I kinda just pulled this from my pants, so....I hope you enjoyed it.