Status: I'm not on the computer very often, so I will add more when ever I can (:

Unknown

Prologue

Prologue
December 17th, 2008
Moscow, Russia
12:00 a.m.

Walking down the streets of Moscow, with the soft pitter-patter of my newly formed paws in my ears, I could still hear the screaming and yelling clearly, thought it had happened 5 blocks from my current location. It was something that I had hated doing, but I needed to do it, no one else. All night I had dreaded having to be the one to finish them, they were my friends, allies, partners, and one was mine. My soul-mate. My best friend. It had to be done, for the safety of the pack, and the mundane world. If they found out that we were still alive, we’d all be shunned, hated, and thrown out with the trash.

As this was going through my head, I didn’t notice the louder, heavier paws slowly catching up with me. Nor did I hear the thoughts of this fellow wolf, as I should have heard. All of a sudden, a pair of black paws flew across my sight. Coal black paws. One’s that were way to familiar. If he hadn’t been my soul mate, I could have had him flat on his back, with him begging for mercy. Except he was. If he wasn’t my everything, I wouldn’t have let him take me by the throat, and hold me up against a wall. Except he was.

I didn’t hear what he said through our link, all I gathered was -What the……what were you……my family - but most importantly, - the ones I lived for! - It didn’t matter then, because I had slowly been losing consciousness al night, and here it welcomed me. Finally, I embraced it, ushered it in, so I didn’t have to endure this torturing ordeal. His words turned into deep, slurring sounds, before quickly fading out to quiet sounds, then leading to an eventual loss of contact with sound. Not too long after, my eyes followed suit. Slowly, his beautiful, sharp, angular face turned fuzzy, allowing me to only see his crystal clear blue eyes. This was the last image I saw before feinting. An image lost in anger, confusion, love, and regret. Regret that I didn’t understand, and the love that I missed.

* * *

I knew that when I woke up looking at a cracked, water-damaged ceiling, that I was in serious trouble. Firstly, I wasn’t outside, which would make it difficult to escape. Secondly, it just wasn’t a ceiling, it was a dark ceiling, which it either meant that it was still morning, or that the windows were small. Or there were none. Thirdly, I was human…and dressed.

Hearing footsteps and voices near, I quickly shut my eyes, feigning unconsciousness. As the footsteps got closer, my breathing became hard and harder to keep in control. I could feel beads of sweat forming on my forehead and neck. If he noticed and of these, and he certainly would, then I was SOL. If the council found out what I had done, killing some of our already dying race, I would be but on trial, and then put to a slow, painful death. This is not what I had prepared for.

As the only door in the room opened, the voices became so distinct, I could have told you everything about who the voices were coming from. The deep, thick, Russian one had brilliantly clear blue eyes, and sexy, black hair, sweeping just above his long eyelashes and very defined cheekbones. He had broad shoulders, and a beautiful, toned body any man would kill for. He was the most beautiful man in the world, and the most special in my life.

The other man had a harsh German accent, with dark eyes and dark short hair. He was, no doubt, here to question me. His name was Alfred Schmeltzer, the inquisitor of the Traitor Control Committee. He was here to question me, put my on trial, and then have me killed.

Before I knew it, my neck was grabbed, and held tightly, forcing me to open my eyes. Seeing those clear, blue eyes, filled with anger, I saw my whole life, the best and the worst times, flash before my eyes.

My name is Kate Degurdii, and this is my story.
♠ ♠ ♠
The parts that are supposed to be in their heads are between to hyphens as so - grrrawr - and also like - this sucks -
(: