I'm in Love With a Fool

Part Thirteen

I sat on my bed, legs curled beneath me as I watched Val and Leana dig around in my wardrobe.
I was already regretting asking for their help on what I should wear to the movies later that night…and they’d only been in my house fifteen minutes.

“These!” They both exclaimed barely a few seconds later.

“I call doing her hair!” Lea shouted, raising her right arm in the air.

“Then I get to do her make-up!” Val squealed, jumping to her feet.

You’d swear they were more excited then me about this date.
Only, that wasn’t physically possible.

Zach POV

I shut my car off as I pulled up outside Cady’s house. I was running a little late, as usual, so Syn and Kirsti were already at the cinema.

I made my way up to her front door, my hands shoved deep in my pockets and my heart – weirdly – pounding in my chest.

She answered a few minutes after I had knocked.

“Come in,” she smiled, turning away quickly “I can’t find my chucks.”

I watched as she wandered back into the house – my mouth slightly open.
She was wearing a short red tartan skirt. A simple plain black tank top, with a v neck line, adorned her torso with the guitar pick necklace we had bought her hanging round her neck.
Her hair was clipped back so it still lay on her shoulders but her bangs were off her face.

“Got them!” she called a few minutes after she’d disappeared “I thought I’d invited you in?” she smirked as she joined me outside, closing the front door behind her.

I shrugged, not able to find any words to say.

She sighed – laughing slightly. “Come on you. They’ll be wondering where we are!”

Cady POV

We ran towards the cinema almost immediately after Zach had skidded to a halt in one of the parking spaces.

“Brian!” I grinned, going over to where Brian and his date were stood.

“Hey you,” he smiled, hugging me lightly. Me, him and Val had become a close knit group following our many hours of art together. “This is Kirsti by the way,” he introduced a tall pretty girl with gorgeous long red hair. “Kirsti, this is Cady and you already know Zacky.”

“Hi,” I smiled, giving the other girl a small wave.

“Come on then,” Brian said, turning around as he laced his fingers with Kirsti’s “I’ve got the tickets already. We’re in theatre…2 I think…”

As the four of us began walking I desperately wished I was wearing my skinnies – I needed a pocket my hands.

But, to my surprise, Zach reached out as soon as we took the first step and held my hand in his.
♠ ♠ ♠
Thanks to all my readers, subscribers and commenters

:D

I'm updating kinda quickly cause Ive already started the sequal qhich is kinda gunna be the main story.
This is just where it all starts :D
Im watching Skins, I dont think people get it in America which sucks, but all the British people should watch it.

xo