I'm in Love With a Fool

Part Sixteen

“Can I eat this in my room?” I asked holding my dinner plate in my right hand. I was sick of Britt’s death glares.

“Sure honey,” My mom shrugged, handing me a can of Pepsi Max.

I frowned “Oh, thanks.” She never let me eat my food upstairs, she always likes us to eat ‘as a family’.

“No problem!” She called as I exited the kitchen.
I settled down at my desk, a beeping coming from my laptop – telling me I had a MSN message:

ScreamingDemonGirl: Heyarr chick!

I smiled as I took a sip from my can.

*Cady*: Hey! How’re you? =]
ScreamingDemonGirl: Good. You?
*Cady*: Suppose. Little bored 2bh
ScreamingDemonGirl: Wanna come over to mine? Was just about 2 text you. Lea and Lacey r here. Kirsti on her way.
*Cady*: Meeting of the A7x girls eh?
ScreamingDemonGirl: Haha. Suppose xD
*Cady*: Give me 15 mins, yea?
ScreamingDemonGirl: Awesomeful =]=]

-*Cady* has left the conversation-


“Mum! I’m going out,” I said, walking into the kitchen to place my emptied plate in the sink.
“Be back by midnight okay?” She smiled, making me feel weirdly uncomfortable.
“Okay…” I frowned “I’ll see you later then.”
“Bye sweetheart! Have fun!” She called after e as I left the kitchen to grab my coat.

“Hey Cady!” Val grinned once she had opened the door “Come in.”

Once I entered the living room there seemed to have been an explosion of people.
The guys had decided to turn up.
I smiled as Zach waved me over to where he was sat; on an armchair at the opposite end of the room.

“Cade – this is Johnny’s girlfriend; Lacey Franklin-” Val introduced once I’d sat myself down on Zach’s knee. I smiled and waved in the direction of a pretty, dark haired girl sat on the couch between Johnny and Matt “-And my twin sister; Michelle.”

This time my attention was drawn to a girl across the room from me – she seemed to be glaring at Kirsti…

When she noticed me smiling in her direction she grinned and waved – she was the image of Val but her brunette hair was decorated with golden streaks.

“Who wants to order some pizza?” I heard Zacky ask from beneath me.
“Dude, is food all you think about?” Jimmy grinned from where he and Leana were sat on the floor.

“I’m actually pretty hungry,” Johnny muttered, earning a ‘YAY’ from Zach.

“Do you want anything Cady?” Val called over the boys – rather loud – discussion of what they preferred on their pizza.

“Nah,” I replied “I had something to eat before I came over.”
“You sure?”

“Uh-huh. If I get hungry I can always steal a piece of Zach’s…”
A laugh erupted in the room as I said this.

“You’ve obviously never eaten pizza with Zach before!” Brian exclaimed between laughs.
Only to have Zach throw the baseball he always seemed to have with him across the room – hitting his best friend square in the chest.

“ZACKY!” Val shouted in a very accusing tone.
“Brian started it,” Zach replied pouting and crossing his arms over his chest.
“SYN!”
“It was Zach’s fault though!” Brian jumped to his own defence “He shouldn’t be so fat…”

OKAY, THAT’S ENOUGH!” Val shouted louder, just as Zach was about to stand up. “You two are worse than a couple of kids!”

A silence fell over the room as I tried to stop myself from giggling at the looks on Brian and Zach’s faces.
They were exactly like two young kids who had just been told off by their mum.

Johnny coughed, breaking the silence.
“Are we gunna get some fucking pizza or not?!”
♠ ♠ ♠
Happy Birthday Lisa

Two updates for you =]=]

loveya
xo