I'm in Love With a Fool

Part Eighteen

Cady's POV

"I saw Debs and Monique today," Britt's voice called from the den as I made my way to the kitchen.

I shrugged "And?"

"You actually tried to talk to them?" She scoffed "Like nothing had happened as well."

"Yes Brittany. Because before I became friends with the guys you spoke to Debs and Monique all the time," I snapped sarcastically. Desperately trying to ignore the tears brimming my eyes.

Before she could retaliate the doorbell rang - cutting our conversation to an end.

A grin came to my face as I opened the front door.

"We thought you needed cheering up," Zach announced as Brian nodded away next to him.

"Come in," I said stepping aside. Thanking God that my mother was out for the night.

"You okay?" Zach asked as we entered the living room and sat down on the sofas.

I nodded "I'm good."

Brian frowned "Looks like you've been crying."

"Just something my sister said," I replied shrugging.

"Well, you can forget about her," Zach grinned unzipping his backpack "As we have movies-" he produced a pile of films, laying them out on the floor "Chocolate-" four boxes of different chocolates were placed by the side "And ALCOHOL!" This one - a bottle of JD - was kept clutched in his hand.

I grinned "You guys are the best!" I exclaimed, hugging them both in turn.

Brian shrugged "We know."

Barely two hours later I was lay across the sofa with my head in Zach's lap. Brian was sat in the armchair to the left of the sofa, his trucker cap on backwards.

"So, did we successfully cheer you up?" Brian asked, his mouth full of chocolate.

I giggled as I nodded my head.

"Good," Zach grinned, ruffling my hair, "Do you still miss Debbie and Monique?" He asked quietly.

I frowned "Kinda," I replied slowly as I sat up. "But when I'm with you lot - I know I have the best friends in the world," I added leaning my head on Zach's shoulder.

They both grinned widely.

"Now you're just kissing ass," Brian joked.

"Uh-huh!" I answered "I only love you for your chocolate and alcohol!"
♠ ♠ ♠
Two in, like 10 mins...I thought you deserved it.

Comments?

Sam xxoo