I'm in Love With a Fool

Part Twenty

"Where are you off today love?" Mu mom asked the next morning as I ate my toast.

"Zach's gunna take me to the mall apparently," I smiled.

She nodded as she pottered around the kitchen, piling the sink with washing up "Just the two of you?"

I shrugged "I dunno, the others might turn up."

As the last syllable left my mouth a loud knocking told me Zach had finally arrived.

"Hey!" I grinned once I had dashed from the kitchen to the front door.

Shouting bye to my mom I stepped out of the house, shutting the door behind me.

Zach laced his fingers with mine almost immediately, greeting me with a kiss.

"We're gunna do our dares today," he grinned as we started walking. "Septum piercing here we come!!"

I bit my bottom lip "Alright, I'm a little scared of needles though..."

"Don't worry," he said reassuringly "It won't hurt."

*

It hurt.

By the time we met Matt and Val in the mall food court me and Zach had matching septum piercing. I still had tears lining my eyes due to the stinging.

"Wow Zacky," Val said once we took our places opposite her and Matt at their table. "Shove a piece of metal through her nose and make her cry. You sure know how to treat a girl."

"Oh Valary - you're so funny," Zach replied in the same sarcastic tone Val was using. "It was a dare."

"Aah riiiight," Val replied, leaning across the table and pushing my chin up to check out the piercing. "Pretty painful dare by the looks of things."

I smiled slightly and nodded "That it was oh dear friend of mine."

Val laughed "So what're we gunna do?" She asked looking at Matt and Zach in turn. "And don't you dare suggest eating Zachary James Baker."

"I guess we could shop," Matt suggested as he shrugged.

Me and Val exchanged grins, jumping up and down and dragging Matt and Zach with us.

"Lets go!"
♠ ♠ ♠
Comments?

Samxx