I'm in Love With a Fool

Part Twenty Six

"Can we leave?" I asked, my voice still shaky from my tears.

Letting go of me Zach looked confused "Where?"

"I dunno," I shrugged "Your place. My place. Anywhere as long as I can sit and cuddle you for the rest of the day."

He smiled as he gently rubbed my arms. "My place it is. You haven't had the pleasure of meeting my crazy household have you?"

I shook my head giggling as I laced my fingers with his.

*

We arrived back at Zach's half an hour later, after explaining to the others what had gone on.

"So this is my home," Zach grinned throwing his keys on the settee "Come sit," he added once he had thrown himself on the couch, patting the space next to him.

He pulled me into his lap as soon as I'd parked myself on the cushion next to him.

"Jimmy told me what Danielle said to you," he muttered softly as he pushed a strand of my hair off my face with his left hand.

I nodded slowly, not wanting to talk incase it set the tears brimming my eyes free.

"She had no right Cady," he continued, anger flashing in his green orbs "Nothing she said was true. You're the kindest person I've ever met. You never cease to amaze me, even with the small things; like the way your nose crinkles up when someone tries to compliment you (like it is now) and how you play with your hair when you talk to me," he paused to laugh slightly as I noticed my right hand had creeped up to my head and was twisting a strand of hair around my fingers. "You're the most beautiful person I've ever known. Inside and out."

I ruffled his hair, blushing slightly. "You're the best person in the entire world. You know that?"

"No, you are," he whispered against my lips before kissing me softly and sweetly.

Before he could break the kiss I pushed my lips harder against his.

I felt him smile as he ran his left hand through my hair. The arm circling my waist pulled me closer.

As his tongue roamed my mouth we became more and more horizontal on the couch, his hands slipping beneath my shirt.

I pulled away.

An unreadable expression came to his face as he quickly pulled his hands from under my shirt "You're not a...?"

"No," I cut him off, smirking slightly "I'm not," I said as I played with his hair "I was just wondering of we should really be doing this on your living room couch."

A smirk soon came to his face as he realized what I was saying. He got to his feet; pulling me with him.

Once we were stood he wrapped his arms around my waist. "My room it is."
♠ ♠ ♠
Obsessed with updating.
Cant waiiiiit to start the sequel :):):)

Comments?

Samxx