I'm in Love With a Fool

Part Twenty Seven

"That'll be my family," Zach announced as the door unlocked.

He paused the video game he was playing as I quickly sat up from my previous position; lying with my head in Zach's lap.

"Don't look so worried!" He chuckled before shouting "Hey guys!" As the usual noise of a family arriving home rang throughout the house.

"You're home early Zachary," a woman I assumed to be his mom replied.

"We had no lessons!"

The woman walked into the room, black hair lay on her shoulders – her features slightly tanned.

“That’s funny,” She said sarcastically “You usually have lesson on a Wednesday afternoon.” An older version of Zach – I assumed to be his dad – and Zach’s two younger siblings (brother and sister) followed her into the living room.

Zach cursed under his breath “There was a fire?”

“And everyone else stayed to burn to death? Matt managed to survive.”

I giggled.

Zach nudged me “Don’t encourage her! If she thinks she’s funny she’ll never stop!”

At this point Mrs. Baker decided to journey to the front of the couch. “Who’s this lovely lady?”

“This is Cadence,” Zach introduced me as I gave a small wave.

Mrs. Baker smiled sweetly at me “I’m Maria, my husbands name is James,” I smiled, too shy to say anything “She’s pretty. Look after her,” she added as she walked into the kitchen with Zach’s dad.

I told you!” Zach mouthed.

“I’m Matt,” Zach’s younger brother called from the chair opposite us. I recognized him from being in Britt’s year.

“And I’m Zina,” the girl grinned sitting herself down next to me. She was only 7 or 8 years old with long dark hair tied in pigtails.

“I’m Cadence but you can call me Cady,” I replied, I wasn’t too great with kids younger than me.
That seemed to please her though as she grinned at me. “Are you Zach’s girlfriend?”

I nodded “Think that’s a good idea?”

She nodded, placing her hand over her mouth she whispered “But he has cooties.”

I put on a shocked look “He does? Quick! Move up!”

She giggled as we both quickly scooted up the couch away from where Zach was sat. obviously sick of our game Matt left the room to go upstairs.

Zach rolled his eyes.

“ZINA! Come here a second!” Mrs. Baker called.

Zina rolled her eyes – mirroring her older brothers actions with her own green orbs.

Once she had left the room Zach moved up so he was close to me once again.

“Eh!” I exclaimed moving away from him as he leant forward to kiss me. Putting my hand up to block his lips I smirked “Don’t wanna risk catching cooties now do I?”
♠ ♠ ♠
I dont know how old Zina is but I guessed xD

My subscribers have gone from 58 to something like 76 since I started doing this story again so thanks guys!

Comments?

Samxx