I'm in Love With a Fool

Part Twenty Eight

"So, what did you two do when you left yesterday?" Jimmy asked when me and Zach joined him and the others in dinner the next day.

I shrugged "Zach introduced me to his family," I said as me and Zach took our place on the grass.

The guys, Val and Leana exchanged confused glances.

"What?" Zach asked as they all turned to look at him.

"You introduced Cady to your family?" Jimmy asked - sounding shocked.

Zach nodded.

"Your whole family?" Matt questioned.

Zach nodded again.

Leana smiled "Well done chick," she patted my shoulder. Then, leaning back so she was lying on the grass she added "That's a rather huge step for you isn't it Zach?"

As I threw his a confused look Zach sighed and rolled his eyes.

"Okay," I started as everyone looked at me, impressed looks on their faces. "What the fuck guys?"

Val smiled "Zacky doesn't introduce anyone to his family unless he's known them for at least a year. I only knew them cause we live next door to each other."

"Yep," Brian nodded, as though he was confirming Val's story "I didn't even know you had a family until like 2 years after becoming your best mate."

Jimmy sat up "Which one's Zacky's mom?"

Brian smirked "The one with the-" his sentence trailed off as he gestured to his chest with both his hands.

Johnny, who had been lying with his head in Lacey's lap, scrambled so he was sat up "Ooh the hot one?"

Matt grinned, his dimples showing "Uh-huh!"

This spurred the 4 guys on to launch into a rendition of 'Zacky's mom has got it going on!.

As the girlfriends hit their guys shoulders Zach leaned over to me, putting his chin on my shoulder.

"And they wonder why I didn't volunteer to introduce them to my family.

**

Prom came around faster than any of us expected.

"I can't believe you guys're making me go tomorrow," I sighed - the guys had just finished a band practice and we were all lazing around in Matt's garage.

Zach poked my shoulder "But I asked you. So you have to come," he said, grinning widely.

I rolled my eyes "Unfortunately."

Val laughed from where she was sat on Matt's knee across the room. "You'll love it."

"Yeah," Leana pitched in "You've never experienced Prom A7x style!!"
♠ ♠ ♠
Up to 82 subscribers!!
Yay :)

Comments?

xx