I'm in Love With a Fool

Epilogue

Loneliness.

It's a funny thing, but I was soon used to it.

In the weeks after Prom I steered clear of everyone from A7x.

My earphones and mp3 soon becoming my best friends once again.

No one - not even Val or Leana - spoke to me. Either they respected my wishes to be left alone or (and this is what worried me the most) Zach had told them a completely different story.

I opened my locker on the day before graduation - wanting the few final bits of paper that were significant to me before I left for the last time.

A picture dropped out as soon as I swung the door open.

It was a Polaroid Zach had taken of me and him at the beach. The day he had asked me to be his girlfriend.

I flipped it over in my hands, noticing there was a note written on the back;
Cady,
I'll ALWAYS love you. Never forget that.
Zach xo


I sighed, folding the picture carefully and placing it in my pocket.

I turned and stared out of the window opposite my locker - Zach and Brian were walking to Zach's beat up car. Brian was grinning about something that would be forever unknown to me.

But Zach? He wasn't.

Tears brimmed my eyes as I mouthed 'I love you too Zach' knowing he couldn't see me.

I would always love him and I knew that there and then.

For I had a secret.

A secret that would only ever be known to me...

THE END
♠ ♠ ♠
Hey guys :)
Comments?
Come onnnn its the last one!!
haha

Sequel should be out tomorrow...or later today, depending on how I feel and if I get any nice comments :)

Sam xxoo