He Dreams of a Wonderland

One

‘Nobody has ever made me feel, the way you do.’

Daniel’s words were running through Tom’s head, it was those very words that had been keeping him up at all times during the night. Tom laying rigid on the couch in his dressing room, sat up ‘How could this have happened?’ he thought, how could one person make him feel like this? Palms sweaty, heart nearly thumping wildly out of his chest. Daniel had made Tom feel different, a good kind of different though, he made him feel like no one else has before. He made him feel the butterflies in the stomach nervous, and made him feel mesmerized just by looking into his eyes. Tom always felt paralyzed whenever he took a single glance at Daniel. Daniel was a hopeless dreamer, he could dream unpredictable dreams even when he was awake. Because he was living in a world of make-believe, he was the creator of all things magical whereas Tom was just merely his muse.

Daniel had these extraordinarily wide-set starry eyes which held splatters of lively sparkles. He had this way with words, you see, he could make even the most dirty of words sound utmost beautiful. Daniel saw things differently than others, it was almost like he saw things backwards, he barely ever spoke coherently but no one ever noticed because anything Daniel ever said chaotically made sense. Daniel had this reckless beauty to him, he blew firefly kisses, and had heart-stopping deep piercing blue eyes that were bright with anticipation; his cheeks had this naturally dusty pink tulip blush that glowed bright whenever his musical laugh came echoing out. He had full opulent lips, that were almost always formed into a luminous jubilant star-shining smile, and he had cloud-like alabaster skin that was so soft; like rose petals and delicate like dandelion spores flowing through the wind.

His mind though wasn’t like his looks; it was a messy wreck full of eccentricities about dragons and tall white castles, and far off lands where unicorns and trolls roamed free. His emotions were unstable at times which is the precise reason why he bottled things inside, putting all those restless thoughts and mixed up emotions into a tiny locked up box in the dusty corner of his mind; he chose to ignore those feelings, because he didn’t like to waste time being sad or upset; he liked being happy. Just then, there’s a faint knock at Tom’s dressing room door, before Tom can even answer, there comes a bouncing Daniel crashing into the small room screeching loudly ‘Come on! Come on! Tom, before we miss it! It’s almost time!’ Then almost instantly after he grabs Tom’s hand intertwining their fingers as he pulls him through the door, tightening his grip on Tom’s hand he starts to run as fast as possible towards the woods dragging Tom along with him.
♠ ♠ ♠
I hope you liked this!
I know it's a bit odd, but bare with me?
feedback would be lovely! :) x