Status: Not in progress

Carried Away.

Rematch.

After surfing the internet for an hour, I decided it was time to go to bed. I quickly found my favorite pair of sweats and an old hoodie and walked to the bathroom to change. It was then I suddenly realized I was way too wired to go to bed. Walking back to my room, I looked down the hallway and saw a light coming from the kitchen. I threw my clothes on my bed and slowly made my way down the hallway. I peeked around the corner to see Jordan making a peanut butter and jelly sandwich. he turned to put the peanut butter away, and when he turned around he noticed me there and almost dropped the jar.

“Jeez kid. What are you doing up?” He asked as he opened the cabinet and put the jar of peanut butter away. “I couldn’t sleep,” I said walking into the kitchen. He nodded like he understood. He opened the fridge and pulled out milk and chocolate syrup. “Grab me 2 cups?” I quickly walked over and grabbed him the cups and also grabbed him 2 spoons. “Ah, thank you girly. So, is it the first night in a new house thing or are you just a night owl?” I laughed, “A little bit of both I guess.” He finished making his chocolate milk and put away the milk and syrup. He grabbed another paper towel and set it down in front of me. He then took the knife and cut his sandwich diagonally in half, and set it down on the other paper towel. He patted the stool next to him, and motioned me over. I sat down by Jordan and he slid the sandwich and milk in front of me.

We ate our sandwiches in silence. “So what are you doing up?” I asked him. He smiled, “It’s movie night. As corny as that sounds, me and the guys, whenever we’re all together anyways, get together every Friday night and watch some random movie we find. Tonight, it’s some musical with Johnny Depp in it.”

“SWEENY TODD?” I nearly screamed. He jumped and almost fell off the stool, but quickly regained his composure. “I take it you’ve heard of it?” “Are you kidding me? I’ve only seen it about a hundred times! Can I watch it with you guys?” He laughed and threw away our paper towels and put our cups in the sink. “Absolutely.” He opened the door to the basement and held it open for me to go first.

When we reached the bottom of the stairs, I saw the other three guys fighting over a seat on the coach. “My money’s on Marc,” I said making them all look up and Jordan laugh. While the rest were distracted, Marc quickly got up and took the seat. “No fair! We were distracted! I call for a rematch.” Jared argued. “Nope. He won, fair and square.” I said laughing. Jared, giving up, sat on the floor where he more than likely would’ve ended up anyways. “So, what are you doing up?” Marc asked after I sat down next to him. “Watching an amazing musical with my even more amazing brothers.”
♠ ♠ ♠
I know the chapters are fairly short, but I promise they'll get longer soon.