Status: New Story :)

I'm Just a Screw up Who's in Love With You

Prologue

I still remember that day. I remember that phone call. I remember walking to the beach to meet them. That was the day that my three best friends stood in front of me and told me something that would change my life forever. They were werewolves. They said so calmly. As if they were talking about the weather this week. Immediately I had a flash back of all the times we made fun of the elders for believing in all this werewolf crap and I thought that this was all one big joke. But when none of them laughed along with me, I realized just how serious they were. Suddenly my feet took it upon themselves to turn and run. Whenever something major like this came up, I usually would run to get it of my mind. It was probably just some weird subconscious reaction to their major news, but I kept going even when I heard them calling my name. I kept going even after I couldn't hear them anymore. I kept going until I reached the line. I couldn't remember who was allowed to cross and who wasn't, but that was just where my feet had taken me. I didn't even realize I was crying until then and I wasn't evem really sure why. Maybe it was the fact that I felt everything was spiraling out of control right now. Maybe it was the fact that I felt like I was going to lose my three best friends. Hell, maybe it was just one of those girly over reactions you always see on movies. Whatever it was it was making me sob in the middle of the street and it was seriously pissing me off.

But I knew one thing for sure: nothing was ever, ever going to be the same.
♠ ♠ ♠
New story! Comment and Subscribe please :)