‹ Prequel: If You Only Knew

I Knew I Loved You

Two

As I walked down the street, heading to my dads studio to help him out, the cool breeze whipped my hair around my face. I pushed it back a little, holding it in place when I walked inside. "Hi Patty." I smiled politely at the middle aged lady at the front desk. She waved at me and continued to speak on the phone.

I walked down the hallway, tugging constantly at my shirt. It was pretty loose, but it was a habit of mine.

When I walked into the room, my dad turned around. "Good morning, Dillon." He smiled. I returned the smile, and sat beside him in my favorite office chair. It was purple, and spun. Best thing ever.

"Morning daddy. What did you need?" I asked, spinning around to face the switches and everything. I fixed them a little, sliding some of the things up since they were going to make the microphones squeal otherwise.

"Exactly what you're doing. You're so much better at this than I am." He chuckled softly. I smiled a little, and pressed some of the buttons.

"I learned from the best." I beamed at him. "So uh, who's in today?" I asked, pushing my chair back to the counter at the side where we would usually set drinks, papers, bags, and other stuff. I grabbed the clipboard and looked to see who was going to come in.

"We have a few bands today. So I'll be home a little late today." He said, taking the board from me before I finished looking at it. I looked at him when he took it.

"Don't be silly. I don't mind helping out." I went to grab for it, but he stood up and walked out the door. Great.

"Thanks buddy. I'll be back in a bit, the first band should be in soon." He poked his head back in the door, then walked away. I sighed, but got some of the stuff ready for the band.

Getting up, I walked into the booth to make sure all of the instruments were set up properly. Usually bands brought their own things, but some of them rented ours so they didn't have to lug everything around.

"Hey Mr. M! We're here!" I heard a voice that was all to familiar say. Turning around, I could see a scruffy looking Adam, along with the rest of Maroon 5 behind him.

Kill me now.
♠ ♠ ♠
WHAT'S GONNA HAPPEN?!
Is she going to freak out on him and rant on about her hate for him? Or is she going to beg for forgiveness? 3: What do you think? ;3
OR WILL THEY SUDDENLY DROP TO THE FLOOR TO HAVE ANGRY SEX? XD
o___o

And if you guys wanna help promote this story, click this please? ^__^ It truly helps out a lot!

-Ashley Dawn