‹ Prequel: If You Only Knew

I Knew I Loved You

Seven

I paced the hall of the hotel, my boots making it slightly uncomfortable. I mean, they were comfortable, but everyone that passed me just stared. Maybe it was the purple tutu though.

Why wasn't he answering the door? I knew he was there. It was obvious. The tv was on, and I could hear footsteps. Unless... Oh hell no!

"Adam!" I shouted, banging on the door again. He better not have some girl in there. "Open the door now!" I kept banging on it until he opened the door, wearing only some jeans. No shirt. No problem!

"What?" He asked in an annoyed tone. "I'm leaving you alone like you wanted." He said, shutting the door. I stuck my foot there so he couldn't close it.

"I wanted to apologize." I pushed the door open, and held it like that. He turned around and walked into the room. I sighed but followed him. "I shouldn't have been so... Bitchy about it." I said, crossing my arms over my chest as he sat on the bed. He pulled on a white shirt.

"Why are you apologizing now?" You could tell by his tone that he wasn't really that interested. But under his uninterested tone, he was interested.

"Cause I thought about everything." I pressed my lips together slightly. He muted the tv and looked over at me.

"Everything?" He asked, unamused. I nodded a little, biting my lip now instead.

"If I really hated you, I wouldn't have agreed to be your fake girlfriend. And I wouldn't be here, would I?" I asked. He stayed quiet, but turned his gaze back to the tv. "And I know you don't hate me cause you haven't thrown me out the window yet." I offered a smile, hoping he would return it. Instead, he stood up, running his hand through his hair.

"Dillon, I tried for months to try and keep a relationship with you with no effort in return. Seriously, why now?" He turned his back to the window to look at me. I shrugged a little bit. "Exactly, you don't know." He said, getting frustrated.

"No, I know but, it's hard to put it into words. I literally can't." I pushed my hair back, trying to think of how I could word it. No matter what though, I couldn't think of anything. "The best way to put it is I guess that when you gave up, the look on your face..." I paused to think again.

"The look on my face?" He asked. I nodded.

"You tried so hard to get me back and I thought it was best to ignore you. Even though I really wanted to just..." I shrugged a little. "hug you." Awkward. I suck at wording stuff. I suck at everything.

"You just wanted to hug me?" He asked, looking at me. You could tell he was trying not to smile or laugh. "Oh, okay then. Uh, you can, hug me." He smiled a little bit. It was more of a smirk though.

"I am sorry though." I pressed my lips together as I hugged him. His arms felt warm around me. Maybe because it was freezing outside in the hallway, and I had been standing there for ten minutes.

"I know." He nodded. "So are we good then?" He rubbed my back a little while resting his chin on my shoulder. I smiled and nodded.

"We're good."
♠ ♠ ♠
IS THIS THE END?! DUN DUN no it's not.

I'm on a roll today guys. *jumps around* I've updated TWICE TODAY. o___o soon to be three times. >__> Uh, different stories though. xD

Comments please? ^__^ <3
And if you really like it, you can tweet it. :D Include my username (@yoashleydawn) and I'll tweet ya back. :D :D <33

-Ashley Dawn