Sequel: Drenched in Blood
Status: I can't believe I have nine stars!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :DDD Thank you guys Love you!

Cut Me Open

Copy-Cat

"So you must be the one framing me then, huh?" the Joker asked, lacing his leather-ed hands together.

"Not framing," she giggled, "more like replacing the blame."

His eyebrow arched, "How about I get rid of you and then I wont have to...ah...worry about these little accusations?" He crossed the room, to grab her by the back of the neck and put a knife in between her lips.

"How about I kill you and then I can be the new 'Super-Villain'," she made air quotations around the word "super-villain".

The Joker began to laugh hysterically, "I'm going to have fun with you," he purred, her eyes were not showing the least bit of fear, more like irritation.

"I am going to be the one, having all the fun," she replied, calmly.

He licked his lips and laughed some more, "Put her in the van with the rest of the goodies," he giggled, letting her go and throwing her towards his clown-mask-wearing goons.

Two of them grabbed her and started carrying her towards the van. She pushed her hand down into her jeans and pulled out her small hand-gun and pointed it towards one goon and shot him. Then, she pointed the gun at the other and killed him. Then, she wiped her hands clean. She heard the Joker hysterically laughing, he practically skipped over to where she was standing.

She didn't even point the gun at him, "Aw, no fun, why don't you aim that little toy at me, Biscuit," he asked, fluttering his eyelashes, before she could do or say anything he pulled the gun out of her hand and threw it behind his head, "You are quite the naughty little thing," he licked his lips, "You are coming with me."

He dragged her to his van and then tied her up in the back, "Kinky," she smirked.

He giggled, devilishly, "I'm going to have to frisk you, Biscuit," he licked his lips, "I hope you don't ah, mind."

She rolled her eyes, "It's alright, I'll be the one frisking you later."

He patted her down looking for any hidden weapons, "Open your mouth," he demanded, so she did. He looked in her mouth for any more hidden items and then abruptly turned and got behind the wheel, "Oh, lookie, one of your men made it out of that van," he giggled, "Let's run him over.

French felt the van run over something, making her bounce a couple times in the back. It made the Joker laugh hysterically, "I hope you have more goons," She told him over his laughter.

"And why is that, Biscuit?"

"You are not going to be able to contain me all by yourself," she started wriggling out of her rope-cuffs as she was speaking. One hand was free.

"I see you back there, ah, contrary to belief, I am not stupid," the van squealed to a stop, "Hurry up Harley, I need you in the back, to watch some of our goodies," he yelled out the window.

The back door opened and a couple of goons threw some money bags into the back. A female in a jester costume, shot them and then climbed into the back with French, "Well Lookie here," she giggled, "Puddin' found a new play-thing."

French was getting her other hand undone, "Harley," barked the Joker, "Get her tied back up and watch her. Quit playing around."

Kind of hurt, Harley crawled over to French and tied her up, tighter than the Joker did, "I hope you know how to watch your own back," Harley whispered, angrily.

"I hope you know how to sleep with your eyes open," French replied, a devilish smile, stretched out on her face.

Harley backed up from the girl, trying not to be afraid. This girl scared her more than the Joker did. She's afraid of me, this is going to be fun, French thought.
♠ ♠ ♠
Questions/Comments?