Sequel: Drenched in Blood
Status: I can't believe I have nine stars!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :DDD Thank you guys Love you!

Cut Me Open

Eavesdropper

"So, welcome to my, ah, humble abode," The Joker giggled, pulling French through the doors of a big mansion, "I hope you like it here, 'cause you are not going to be leaving for a while."

Harley slipped past the Joker, her face was full of outrage and ran up the stairs, "Looks like someones a little jealous," French said, a small malicious smile spread across her lips.

"Fuck you!" Harley yelled at the top of the stairs.

"Shut up, Harley!" The Joker yelled, his face was suddenly very annoyed, "Harley, loves me," he rolled his eyes, "Now, let's get you in your new room," he grabbed her tightly by the arm and dragged her down the hallway towards a door, he threw it open, it was decorated in pink and unicorns, toys covered the floor, "You look like a baby-doll, you'll fit right in," he pushed her in, then locked the door and left.

French rolled her eyes at the stupid room, she could hear Harley in the next room, "Ivy, he brought some blonde here and is keeping her in the baby room," she heard her whine.

"He's probably going to put her through one of his games and kill her," French heard some woman purr, "Now come here and kiss me, I missed you."

There was silence, French rolled her eyes, Of course, the Joker would have a butch girlfriend. Then she heard a low growl, "I told you two to knock it off, hmm?" the Joker had obviously opened the door and found them in a compromising situation, "Harley, I'm only tolerating her, so that I can use her for her powers. Do you think that I want you in here messing with her?"

"I wasn't doing anything," Harley insisted.

French heard a loud slam, "Don't touch her," Ivy yelled.

"Shut up, Plant-woman," the Joker laughed, "Don't ever let me catch you two ever again."

French heard his footsteps go past her door, from the sounds, she could tell he was dragging Harley with him. They went into the room on the other side of hers, "Calm down Puddin', I only love you," Harley purred.

"Shut up Harley, I don't care what you do, ah, who you fuck," he growled.

"I don't like that new girl," Harley mumbled.

"Did I ask you?" he demanded, French heard a bang on the wall, it sounded like his fist, "She's demented, beautiful and kills without remorse, unlike you," Harley shrank away from him, "Don't look at me like that," he demanded.
"I love you Puddin', does that not mean anything to you, anymore?" Harley asked.

"When did it ever?" He asked, coldly.

French started to laugh, I'm starting to like him, even better.
♠ ♠ ♠
Questions/Comments?
Thanks Subscribers...There is more positive feedback than I thought there would be!!