Sequel: Drenched in Blood
Status: I can't believe I have nine stars!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :DDD Thank you guys Love you!

Cut Me Open

Cheerful Goodbye

As if remembering who he was, the Joker sat up in the bed, extremely annoyed at his self. He pushed French’s sleeping frame away from his self and got out of the bed. A plan started to take form in his head. He stomped down the stairs where his goons were. Most of them were sleeping, he rolled his eyes, they all slept like slobbering dogs. He kicked one of them, who sat up, cussing, “Get them ready, you have five minutes, meet me out front,” the Joker growled, storming out the front door.

The goons started running around waking each other and met up out side. The Joker zoomed off as soon as the back door of the van was shut and the goons were inside. They stopped at Harvey Dent’s secret hideout. Harvey’s light was on, the Joker giggled excitedly all of the future DA’s paper work would be in there when they blew it up. As soon as Harvey left the Joker followed him discreetly, in the van. The Joker pressed the detonator and watched as the whole hotel exploded. Harvey turned around quickly running back towards the hotel. The Joker started laughing uncontrollably, there goes all your little plans.

Sirens filled his ears and a joyous hysteria filled him. He laughed maniacally as he drove down the road back towards the mansion. French was asleep on the couch, as if she had been up waiting for him and fell asleep. His makeup was still smeared up and down her face and neck. The sight of her peacefulness almost made him sick. He rolled his eyes and went up the stairs. He knew what he needed to do. He pulled down one of his many duffel bags from the top of the closet and started throwing his clothes in. He mumbled excitedly to his self. When he thought of being a father that strange emotion filled his body. After he was done packing he found some paper and a pen.

Bloody Jax,
I feel like my intentions are not clear with you anymore. You have started to see me as someone who cares for you. That is not me, Biscuit, I am only keeping you around for entertainment, I thought you knew that? Obviously, you don’t, so I am going to leave for a while. Don’t try to find me, that is stupid. I am going to leave you in the care of Cat Woman and that Doctor chick. Make sure my seed is taken care of.
As I have said many times before, I do not love you. I hate you more than I have ever hated anyone in my life. I think you have started to mistake my hate as love. I don’t like that.
-JOKER


He didn’t leave her any type of time-frame or any other thing like that. He wasn’t lying to her, things were getting confusing for both of them. Although, he wouldn’t admit, he was feeling confused. She had turned into someone soft. She could still kill without remorse but her heart was weaker and she seemed to be more emotional. He wasn’t as level-headed and swift as he usually was. Before he left, he waited for Cat Woman to arrive. Then, his goons and him hopped into the van and drove off.

French opened her eyes, it was night outside, the clock said three am. She yawned and stood up. When she made it into the Joker’s bedroom she didn’t notice anything. She didn’t notice all of the clothes and knives missing until the next morning when Cat Woman came waltzing in, holding a piece of paper, “It’s from the Joker,” she handed it to her and walked out of the room.

French opened the paper and read the note. Then, she felt the floor come out from under her and she felt like she was falling and the world was pressing in on her too. He’s abandoning us, she thought. Then, she started to laugh, she couldn’t stop, she hated him. Hated him with every fiber of her soul.
♠ ♠ ♠
Questions/Comments?
This is the last chapter..There will be a sequel so be looking out for that!
As always I love yew guys :D