Sequel: Drenched in Blood
Status: I can't believe I have nine stars!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :DDD Thank you guys Love you!

Cut Me Open

Batty Humor

Like always, French was shaken awake by the Joker, he threw a new white t-shirt at her, a pair of jeans and a bag of girly-stuff. It had makeup and to her surprise, tampons. She looked at him with a smirk and started to laugh, "I like blood...but, I don't think I like that type of blood," he giggled, turning from the room, "And take a shower, you smell horrible."

French rolled her eyes and stretched out her sore shoulder muscles and neck. She looked in the mirror, her hair was terrible and she had bruises on her face. There was a large bruise in the crook between her shoulder and neck. Her mind drifted to the night before and the way the Joker glared at her. She giggled at herself for making him so mad. Then, she got up and got to work.

After she had taken a shower and got dressed, she tried to leave the room but the door was locked again, he thinks I'm going to run away, she crossed her arms and bit her lip I should show him how easy it would be for me to leave . She giggled at the rage, he'd have. Oh yes..

She went to the window, it was small enough for her, she smiled as she slid out of it and onto the side of the house, she reached for his bedroom's window seal and swung over. She laughed like a madwoman the whole time. Then, she went through his window and sat down on his bed. There were bloody smiley -faces all over the walls and different sizes of knives, decorated his dresser's top. The one he always had was not there. I should steal one of his knives, she peeked at them, then thought about the fork that she killed his goons and Harley with. Laughing she picked up the plainest knife and pushed it through the wall where his fist had made a hole, making sure it didn't fall on the ground in her room.

A smirk spread across her face when she heard his loud, obnoxious steps coming up the stairs, he walked right past her room and slammed open his door. When he saw her setting on his bed, twirling a knife in her hand, a crazy smile slid across his face, "Biscuit, what are you doing in my room, were you planning on trying to kill me, hmm? Or were you trying to prove to me that you could escape any time that you wanted, hmm?" he started to laugh, wildly, "Don't look surprised, I am very, ah, gifted."

"I'm not surprised," she lied, she was surprised that he knew exactly what she was trying to do.

He crossed the room and took the knife out of her hand and stuck it to her face, "Pretty doll-babies, don't make good liars," he was practically setting on her legs, so she couldn't move, "I thought good relationships were based on, ah, trust?" He giggled.

"Maybe you should just scar me again, I like it so well," she laughed.

He pushed the knife tighter against her cheek and he bent down to press his lips where the bruise was and nibbled on her throat, she let out a little squeak of joy and pain, then he stood up and pulled her up with him, roughly, "Let's go."

She followed after him, still feeling her whole body tingle from his lips and the pain they brought her. They got into the van and pulled out, he was driving as fast as he could. Then, he slammed on the brakes at the bank, she had robbed the night he took her. He had a big bag and looked familiar to her, "No, way, that's my money," she exclaimed.

"Finders keepers," the Joker replied, dragging her out of the van, "We're going to go set up a little, ah, bank account," he picked up a large gun and started dragging her towards the door, snickering about something, he slammed the door open, "Well, Hello everybody!" his voice boomed, he fired off a couple of shots.

A woman behind the counter shrieked, it was the only hostage French had let live, "Well hello there," French giggled, "Miss me?" the girl shrank away.

"Ah tah tah, my little bloody jax, don't toy with our little play-things," the Joker scolded, smiling, "Now, my little jax here, stole something, I just wanted to return it," the Joker threw the heavy bag at the lady behind the counter, "Well, go on open it," he giggled, hopping up and down.

She opened the bag, a large bomb was in it. The Joker giggled. Red and blue lights started to decorate the room, "Ooh someones been naughty," French laughed, "Who did it?"

There was a large crash and a big cloak came flying through the window. The Joker started to laugh hysterically, "Oh Batty, I have missed you," he giggled.

"What do you want, Joker?" he asked, in his low-voice.

French had never been so close to Batman before and his fake-voice made her start laughing, "Nice voice, Bat boy," she giggled.

He looked at her in shock and the Joker started laughing, "This is my new play-thing, Batty, she's the one whose been copying me," he laughed, "You wanna see something...funny?" he looked at French and clicked his fingers.

She pulled out her gun and shot the nearest person, laughing as the back of his head fell to the ground and he fell forward. The blood sprayed on her and made the Joker laugh. Batman started towards the Joker than and punched him, the Joker fell down, cracking up with laughter. Then he stood up and punched him back, knocking the wind out of him, mainly because the Joker was holding a knife in between his fingers, so the blade would stab whoever he punched. "Oops, I forgot about that," he giggled. With Batman down the Joker grabbed French and they escaped out the back, giggling in fits of laughter.

He hated that she was laughing at his joke but he was glad someone found it funny.
♠ ♠ ♠
Ive bet you've been wondering where Batman was? Well, be expecting a lot more of him. This was just your second little taste of him. There will be more.

Questions/Comments?