‹ Prequel: Fat Kat
Status: Finished.

Runaway Kat

Check It

Jack Barakat:

I couldn’t seem to be able to stop myself. I had to see her again. My legs were working at their own accord and were walking towards her home. I needed to see her. I craved her touch. I know what she’s done, but I can’t seem to stop myself. I didn’t want Alex to have her. I was jealous, hurt confused; I was going crazy from these mixed up emotions.

I want her; I want her now. I don’t care about the plan; but for as long as the deed takes, she’s mine; and she’s mine only.

Katerina Jacobs:

Alex reluctantly left me be, knowing if he stayed with me people would ask questions. So I sat on my bed, and stared at two pictures on front of me; one of Jack, and one of Alex. There was no doubt in my mind that I loved the pair of them; the dilemma was that I needed to choose one and fast; before everything blows up in our faces.

I was all alone in my house tonight. Kara was out on a mystery date (which Rian actually didn’t seem too keen on), Zack and Roxy were on a date, Alex literally just left me, and Jack I haven’t actually seen since that morning... I wonder where he is.

I hope he doesn’t feel messed up or anything, I’d feel terrible if he was. Knowing my luck he probably is plotting his revenge and I’ll get jumped by these thugs he’s hired or something because I broke his heart into tiny little pieces. I have a pessimistic view on life.

Suddenly, in the thickening silence I heard a thump. I froze up in fear; not knowing what to do. Was somebody breaking in? Was I about to get raped and murdered? Maybe that would help the situation- oh God, what am I thinking? Why am I thinking suicidal thoughts? And why the hell am I thinking about them right now?!

I gulped, and finally gained the courage to slip out of my bed. I creaked open my door; but before I had the chance to slip out; someone jumped out at me screaming ‘BOO!’ In my face, and I fell to the floor before releasing a piercing scream, completely petrified.

Jack stepped in, wetting himself. Tears streamed down his face, and no sounds came out of his mouth; he was laughing that hard he couldn’t breathe to form a sound. “You absolute fucking wanker. I hope you die a horrible death; and it’s torturous. You deserve it.” I hissed. He looked at me sadly, and wobbled his bottom lip.

“Don’t give me that look dick head. You’re in the wrong here.” I crossed my arms and looked at him with a deadly look; but he continued to look all innocent. “Oh who can be mad at that face?” I sighed, shaking my head. He giggled, and engulfed me in a big hug; squeezing me against him so I took a deep whiff of his cologne.

God I missed that smell.

He pulled me back a little; and we just stared into each other’s eyes for goodness knows how long. It felt like hours; but in reality it was only for a few minutes. “You’re eyes are so beautiful... So warm.” He said slowly; smiling softly. A small blush rose on my cheeks; and I thanked him quietly.

“You’re not like any other girl I know Katerina Jacobs; you know that right?” He whispered; without breaking eye contact. I suddenly began to feel quite nervous, so I looked away; only for his hand to gently bring us back to looking each other once more. “You know that right?” He repeated more urgently, and I gulped and nodded.

“I wish you knew...” But he didn’t finish his sentence. “Wish I knew what?” I whispered timidly; afraid of what he would say. He looked at me with such intensity I felt inferior under his gaze. It made me want him even more; and I feared that. He wasn’t the timid Jack I use to know; he’s strong, independent- but still humorous and completely immature.

He was even more appealing to me. “I love you Katerina; and nothing is going to change that. Do you love me?” De ja vu hit me as I remembered Alex asking me something that resembled Jack’s question. I stood their gormlessly in his arms, unable to comprehend the situation. He shook me a little, and I looked deep into his eyes.

I slowly gained control of my body; and nodded slowly. His eyes sparkled guiltily for a millisecond, but I didn’t question it. Slowly but steadily he started to lean in; and I watched as his lips slowly met mine in a tender, passionate kiss.

I felt myself responding to his kiss; by wrapping my arms around his neck and syncing my lip movements with his. We fell down onto the bed together; and his hands left goose-bumps every where they went.

Alex. A pang of guilt hit me like a ton of bricks. But Jack instantly overwhelmed me with warmth; I didn’t give him a second thought.

I didn’t stop him when he took off my clothes.

I didn’t stop him when he took off his clothes.

I didn’t stop him from pulling out the condom in his wallet.

And I didn’t stop him when he finally did what we’d been desperate to do since he came here.

Jack Barakat:

Kat’s naked form was sleeping silently beside me, and I watched thoughtfully. I shouldn’t have done this so quickly; I couldn’t seem to complete the premature plan. My head was saying yes, my heart was saying no. I wanted revenge; but seeing her so peaceful here was making me feel sick with guilt.

She admitted that she loved me.

Did she love Alex too?

I sighed. I knew that question would bug me. It probably always would. I guess there was only one way of finding out for sure. So I tugged Rian’s phone out of my pocket. I’d stolen it before I got here; to make sure the plan went perfect.

I pulled out Zack’s which I had also stolen earlier, and quickly text Alex to make sure he wasn’t with Rian when he received the message I was sending to him.

TO: Sexii Lexii (:

MESSAGE: Alright buddy where are ya?

I shut the phone, and waited. It didn’t take him long to reply.

FROM: Sexii Lexii (:

MESSAGE: I’m just at the beach! I haven’t seen you in a while! Where have you been? With Roxy I suspect! ;)

I smiled, and then remembered he betrayed me so I frowned and scowled.

TO: Sexii Lexii (:

MESSAGE: Yeah with her now actually ;) You by yourself then?

FROM: Sexii Lexii (:

MESSAGE: Yeah Rian’s with Cass somewhere and God knows where Jack is. He’s been off radar for a while... I miss that boy y’know.

Guilt hit me bad. He still considered me his best friend...

TO: Sexii Lexii (:

MESSAGE: Oh right. Well I’ll speak to you later dude; Roxy’s getting annoyed and I want to get laid later ;)

FROM: Sexii Lexii (:

MESSAGE: Cheeky ;) Laters bro.

I smirked to myself. Alex was alone and near the house; the plan can be done.

I picked up Rian’s phone immediately; and texted Alex.

TO: Sexii Lexii (:

MESSAGE: Some guy just walked into Kat’s house and he looks pretty darn suspicious. Could you go check it out for me please? I would, but Cass is keeping me on a tight leash lately because Kara’s around. Cheers mate.

FROM: Sexii Lexii (:

MESSAGE: Sure thing bro; I’m walking there as we speak.

I closed my phone in accomplishment. Now Alex will walk in and see Kat and me together; and knowing my best friend he’ll blow up about it.

These two are officially putty in my hands.
♠ ♠ ♠
GO jack.

I like cats.