‹ Prequel: Fat Kat
Status: Finished.

Runaway Kat

Raven

Katerina Jacobs:

He sat there patiently; waiting for an answer. What could I say? There was only one thing I could say... “Jack... I-I can’t do this; I-I...” I stuttered pathetically. “I understand...” He said sadly; before slowly making his way out. “I’m sorry.” I whispered; letting the tears fall as his figure disappeared.

Once the front door slammed; Alex fell out of the wardrobe; not taking his eyes off of me. “Kat...” He whispered edging towards me; but I held my hand up. He sighed, and bowed his head. “Do you want me to leave?” He asked softly, and I nodded in reply, sobbing quietly. He pulled his clothes on quickly, and left without another word.

I fell into oblivion, and cried until I couldn’t cry anymore.

I took a walk down to the beach by myself. Kara was out with some work colleagues anyway, it was Roxy and Zack who questioned my sudden lack of enthusiasm towards life itself. I lied and told them I was just hung over; and they took it. Roxy looked a little uncertain; but Zack distracted her and gave me the chance to dash without further questioning.

I sat on the golden sand; staring blankly out at the beautiful blue sea. As much as I loved Florida; this wouldn’t be home. Baltimore would always be home; I was born and raised there; and it held the majority of my best memories- and worst.

I sighed, and ran a hand through my hair, tugging it slightly.

That’s when something went flying into the side of my head. I cried out; and clutched the side of my head. I looked down to see a volley-ball, and when I looked up; a blonde boy was running towards me. “Oh my goodness I’m so- Kat?” I frowned. How did this boy know my name? I looked up in curiosity; and my eyes widened in shock and fear.

“Shane?”

Jack Barakat:

Shane Abbots never knew how to take no for an answer. I watched from afar as he tried to swindle Kat back; but she wasn’t taking any of his shit. Hitting her with a volley-ball? Smooth way of starting conversation I’ll admit; but if she was paying attention she’d clearly see he did that on purpose.

Funnily enough I knew he’d pop back up into her life, it’s just a coincidence that it’s now; and he could potentially mess up all my plans I had set for her. I had to keep her latched to Alex for my plans to work; and if Shane distracts her; then we’d have a major problem.

Nothing is going to fuck this up for me.

Not even Shane fucking Abbots.

Katerina Jacobs:

“Go away Shane. You said what you thought of me 5 years back; so there’s no need for this.” I rolled my eyes as he continued to follow me up the beach. I let out an aggravated sigh to show he was officially pissing me off.

“Look I know what I said was hurtful; but I was only young back then. We’ve grown up now; we’re much more mature; we’re not like that anymore.” I scoffed.

“Speak for yourself.” I muttered. “What was that?” He asked, “I said; go fuck yourself.” I said, lying. “Always for the dramatics Katerina.” He chuckled; and I growled. “Why are you still here?!” I exclaimed angrily; flapping my arms around in an exaggerating manor.

“Isn’t obvious? We could start again Kat!” He replied eagerly; and I looked at him as if he were stupid. “We didn’t have anything dip-shit. So fuck off!” I shouted, before shoving him away; and storming away.

What a douche.

Alex Gaskarth:

I was wallowing in self-pity. What else could I do? Jack had disappeared off radar since the incident with Katerina this morning; and I haven’t been able to reach his cell. Zack was with Roxy, Rian was with Cassadee, and Kara was out with work colleagues. And I doubt Katerina would want to see me anytime soon.

I tried calling Jack again, but it wouldn’t patch me through- it said he was on the phone. The boy had nobody else to be on the phone to apart from his mum; and his mum only called around 8PM; what was the sneaky boy up to?

I gasped in realisation. He was probably trying to win Katerina over. How could I have not seen that?! Of course; he loves her; and he must know she loves him back! How could I have been so oblivious?! He’s going to try and win her back!

I may be completely shallow for saying this; but I can’t let that happen. I can’t let her fall back into his clutches once more.

She was mine this time. And mine only.

Jack Barakat:

I didn’t trust that Shane to stop trying. Why would I? He was a determined fucker; I had to make sure he didn’t win her over with his charming attitude. I needed back-up and pronto. So I called the only other person I knew who would hate her as much as I did once they knew of what she’d done only last night.

So I pulled my phone out and called a familiar number.

“Hello?” The person answered; and I smirked evilly down the phone.

“Hello!” I replied chirpily. The person went silent for a few minutes. “Is that you Barakat?” They asked quietly. “Why yes it is. Want to know what Alex has been up to recently. “YES!” They screamed back, and I silently winced at the intensity of their voice.

“Well, only last night; Alex Gaskarth slept with someone you use to be quite close to- Katerina Jacobs.” I heard a string of profanities leave their mouth.

“Where are you?”

“Florida...”

“Well guess what Barakat.”

"What?"

“I think I might pay you a little visit.” I smirked to myself.

“How fast can you get here Raven?”
♠ ♠ ♠
OH wow, who knew Jack had an evil side ;D