‹ Prequel: Fat Kat
Status: Finished.

Runaway Kat

stupid heartless cow

Katerina Jacobs:

Honestly! Out of all the people that turned up out of the blue- Shane had to be one of them! Yes of course I think I would have chosen to see Shane over seeing Raven; but still seeing Shane was a blast from the past; and it also reminded me of how much of a bitch I really was- really am should I say.

I didn’t give him the time of day today; I guess it’s better than using him to make somebody else jealous; but it still isn’t right is it? I deserve to be shot for the way I’ve treated people- especially him; even if I don’t like him very much.

Once I got home; I walked past Roxy and Zack groping each other in the living room and out into the garden. I sat down on one of our sun-beds, and felt my muscles slowly loosen up.

I hadn’t heard from Jack or Alex since the incident from this morning. I guess I deserved to be ignored; I had treated them both like absolute shit today. I’d had sex with Alex and then told him to leave; I basically threw Jack’s feelings back into his face because his best friend was hiding in my wardrobe… What had I become?

I’m a stupid, heartless cow.

I didn’t deserve people as great as Alex and Jack to love me as much as they did. I didn’t deserve friends as wonderful as Roxy, Kara, Zack and Rian. What had I actually done in my life-time to deserve anything this great? I’d cheated, lied, ran-away and used people to my own advantage; I’m selfish.

One stray tear rolled down my face, and I quickly wiped it away in shame.

-

I was glad the next day I could go to work and try and forget about my problems for a little while. Taking photos always helped me ease my pain when needed; it washed my problems away; even if it was only for a few hours it felt like a lifetime! I loved where I worked; I had no distractions; just me and the camera.

Of course; one idiot never truly understood the meaning of personal space.

Hayley was as dumb as it came; and I always wondered how she managed to score a job as good as she had. I always believed she slept with our boss; and as a reward for sleeping with him he gave her a job. She walked into my office without knocking, and placed her hands on her hips; with a matching unattractive scowl on her face.

“Alex Gaskarth never called me.” She whined, and I rolled my eyes and prayed to God lightning would strike her where she stood. My wish wasn’t granted; I believe it was because I was far too optimistic for God’s liking.

“What did you expect? He’s a rock-star; he doesn’t commit.” Lying to Hayley was a lot easier than I imagined. She was as thick as it comes. Alex was committed; just to the wrong person- ME.

“But we had connection Katherine!” I flinched.

“Katerina.” I corrected her through gritted teeth.

“Whatever.” She rolled her eyes, and I growled under my breath, before muttering a string of profanities.

“Face it Hayley; you were a one-night stand; nothing more, nothing less. Now can you get out of my office? I have a terrible headache and your incessant whining isn’t doing it any good.” I told her sternly; and she kissed her teeth and stomped out of my office; dramatically slamming the door behind her.

She was always for the dramatics I swear. I focused myself back onto my computer screen and analysed my recent photos; editing them where needed and sending them on to my boss for finalisation. My door opened again; and I groaned inwardly. “God sake Hayley! One, you need to learn to knock; and two I told you to leave me alone!” I exclaimed angrily; detaching my eyes from my screen to look up.

But I wasn’t met with Hayley’s blue eyes; instead I was met with a pair of cold, pale green eyes, narrowed hatefully and staring in my direction.

“Raven?” I gasped; and she gritted her teeth.

“I’ve come back to claim my property; bitch. You think you can steal Alex away from me? I think not. He’s mine; not yours. You had Jack; you don’t get Alex. You lying, cheating little whore!” She shouted; and my eyes widened in fear.

How did she know? Who told her? But one question scared me the most out of them all.

Did Jack know?
♠ ♠ ♠
Oh pwn. take that team Alex!