Gades(An Vampire,piski,faery,demon,werewolf,academy,series.)

Valentine

"Ugh"I said,throwing myself onto Hanna's bed.

"We've been at this since 6 a.m. can we at least take a break." Hanna let out an experated sigh and glared at me from her study table.

"Would you stop complaining.We have to get this equation done, or we fail Mrs.Kurts science
class.Now, come help me figure out S X T-- 6 + g" Hanna said, she turned back to her work and I groaned before standing up and stomping my way over to where she sit.

I placed one of my hands on the edge of the desk and leaned forward, sqrinching my eye's at her paper work.Well,OUR paper work.On the paper was mulitiple questions I most certainly did not study for.For example:

There are questions asking what are the cells of a frog?

How many manicle's does it takes to subtract legs of frog with out damgeing any of its cole's?

And how many scale's does a frog has that scientiest use to experiment with?

How the hell am I suppose to know?!

I an't know jacked up scienties that knows any of this crap!

Plus,I did'nt even study!

Also,since when did frogs have 'cole's' that just seems,so out of the ordinary.Its like your talking about the cole's that you put in a fire place, or to burn a bar-be-Q with.

It did'nt seem like something a frog would have.

I growled and threw my hands in the air.Hanna looked up at me.

"What?"She asked.

"I don't know any of that stuff!" I exclaim.Hanna rolled her eye's and removed her glasses.

Her gray eye's looked at me strenly.

"Did you study?" Hanna ask's, I walked away from her study desk and went to lay back on her bed and look up at the ceiling.

Pouting I said "No."

Hanna sighed, and I heard her slam the big text book she getting information from.

Quietly she sat next to me on the bed.

I took a peek at her through the corner's of my eye's.Her blonde hair shined dimly from the light of the room, her brows were pulled into a frown, and her gray eye's looked at me curiously.

I don't know how to describe it, but Hanna is ten time's prettier then I am.

I mean, she has the look any super model would have, and the body any guy woul chase.

While I have the pale blue eye's, the frizzy curly hair, and the body that looks like its been runned down by a bus.And while Hanna is dressed in jeans and a cute vintage shirt.I have
on over alls and a black tank-top.

Sighing and taking one of my hands, Hanna said, "Problems at home agian?"

I looked away from her then, I did'nt know what to say that.As a matter of fact of I never do.

All I do is remain silent, not knowing what to say.After I told Hanna about my acholic step-father who does'nt care what I do with my life and my I-don't-care-about-you step-sister.
Hanna's now assuming that when ever I'm down or don't study for a test, its either problems
at home.

Wich, of course, I don't blame her for beliveing.Hanna's been my best friend since the fourth
grade and she had'nt known what my life was like, until came junior year, when I actually had
the courage to tell her.

I pulled my hand free from her's and sat up in the bed.

"No, there's nothing wrong with home...its just that...well...you know Valentine's day is coming up right?" I ask.Hanna was silent a minute, then I heard her laugh softly.

"Don't tell me, you have a crush" she siad.

I could feel the heat rushing to my face.

How did she know?

Hanna laughed louder this time.

"No WAY, Emalina Wills has a CRUSH. On who might I ask?"

I looked at Hanna and I could see her eye's beaming.

Is she that eager to know?

Quickly I stood up from the bed, and as soon as I got up, did Hanna's smile faltered.

"Whats wrong?"She asked.

"Nothing" I said, and started pacing the room.What would she think if I told her who it was?
What if she thinks I'm nuts? Or the guy I'm aiming for would'nt want to be with a chink like me? But wait--no, how coul think those thing's? Hanna would never think that of me.She been my best friend for a long time and had my back for a long time.So, I know I could trust her.

I stoped pacing the room and looked right in her curious gray eye's and said, "The guy I have
a crush on...is...Bryan Web."

I heard Hanna gasp and leap of the bed, she started doing the happy dance, I sometime's find annoying.

"Bryan WEB!! You mean the Pythans captian!" She shierked.

I nodded. Why is she so happy?

"I'm so happy you told me!" Hanna ran up to me and took two of my hands, still hoping around the room.

"Um...are you okay?" I ask.

"Of course I am! You gaved me the perfect way to start of my Valentine!"

"And how is that?" I said with a little laugh.

Hanna sucked her teeth and then chuckled.

"To help you all fansy up for one true crush, silly."

I looked at Hanna, closely, trying to figure out where she was going with this.

Then it hit me.

Oh no.She had a plane, and something tells me its not gonna be good.

"Hanna what are you up too?"

She drops both my hands and run to her closet.Swinging it wide open, she grabed her baby
blue purse that sat on a shelf in its doors.After closing the doors she turned to me all happy eye and shouts, "I'm taking you SHOPPING!!" And before you know it, Hanna was alreay at the door and had it open, then ran out.All happy and stuff.

Right after she left, I looked at her study desk where the big text book lay.

"What about home work?" I muttered.
♠ ♠ ♠
Hallejuah!!

I'm done! Boy was that long!

Comment,subscribe,or don't!

Bye!

:)