Status: I wrote this when I was in seventh grade. Look away.

Far From Home

Found

*Shaggy's point of view!!!*

“You idiot! I cannot believe you! You’re so stupid!” Mikey shouted, his grotesque face turning red in anger. I threw my hands up in surrender, shouting, “It wasn’t my fault! She found a way to pick the lock!” “But your stupid ass was supposed to be guarding the door!” he boomed.

“Mikey, take it easy,” Shawn said, stepping up and placing a hand on his shoulder. “Shut up! This is your fault too!” He barked, shoving Shawn’s hand off of him and giving me a slap across the face, sending me to the ground.

“This is completely unnecessary!” Shawn shouted. I didn’t stick around to see what would happen next. Rising to my feet, I ran for the stairs, bounding upward two steps at a time. “Get your scrawny ass back down here and fight like a man!” Mikey shouted. I locked myself in the bedroom and paced the room, thinking of what to do next.

I had to find Jesslynn, if it was the last thing I did. It had been about twenty four hours now, but surely she hadn’t gone far. Unless, of course, she had found her way to the highway and hitched a ride. I couldn’t stop worrying about her, and I needed to tell her the truth.

Someone had left the TV on, and it was really beginning to bug me, so I reached for the remote, and went to turn it off, but stopped in my tracks, seeing what was going on on the TV. It was MTV doing a story on some newly rising band called Hollywood Undead, and they had filmed some of one of their shows.

At a time like this, I normally would not really care, but I stared at the picture, more so on the face that could faintly be seen on the side of the stage.

Shock hit me like a blow to the stomach. There was Jesslynn, sitting backstage at some rock concert! I was so delighted, I didn’t even stop to think how in the world she had possibly found her way to St. Louis, and how these super stars had found her. Surely sitting around this old dusty cabin would lead me nowhere. I jerked upward on the window frame, and carefully climbed down the tree just outside the window.

Jumping in the van, and shutting the door as lightly as possible, I cranked it to life, and took off into the night in search of Jesslynn.
♠ ♠ ♠
Just a little piece of what's going on with Shaggster :) It's really short, because it's just a small look at what's happening with him.