Status: I wrote this when I was in seventh grade. Look away.

Far From Home

Apology Not Accepted.

“Jay…Jay…JOREL!” “Yes, babe?” “Get your muggy hands off my no touch areas.” I had no clue what he had been dreaming about, but from what part of me he was grabbing, and what he was whispering in my ear, I don’t think I really wanted to know. “Woops sorry… what can I say? I’m a lonely guy, ya know?”

I rolled my eyes and he exhaled a laugh, then slowly dozed off once again. I couldn’t tell weather morning had come yet, but I felt much more energized, so I slowly crawled out the bunk. Standing in the hall, empty, with a faint sound of birds chirping, I could tell morning was indeed here, wherever we were.

“I bet the guys will be hungry when they wake up… shall I attempt breakfast?” I muttered to myself, remembering the last time I tried to cook. Let’s just say, I now know that it’s a bad idea to put tin containers in microwaves. Of course, that was a long time ago. I wandered into the kitchen, searching for something small and simple to prepare.

By the time I had the juice poured, the bacon and eggs frying, and biscuits baking, I turned to find 5 sleepy eyed men standing in the doorway, and one still passed out George lying on the ground. “Hey, I’m a little busy, can one of you guys make sure he’s still breathing?” I said, hoping they knew I was being serious.

Danny gave him a small kick. “I said make sure he’s breathing, not kick him,” I said, shaking my head with a smile. “No! you’ll hurt him! Speak to me, buddy!” Charlie exclaimed, kneeling at George’s side. “Who the fuck just kicked me?” George groaned.

We all laughed in unison as I began preparing plates, passing each out one by one, then cleaning the kitchen as the guys ate. I felt someone’s presence behind me, but before I could turn around, the person wrapped their arms around my waist and whispered in my ear, “Look at you, you made breakfast, and now you’re going to clean too? Please, you aren’t our maid, let me help.”

“Matt, stop.” I said, trying not to sound angry as I gently pulled his arms off me. I really wasn’t angry with him, I guess I was still just tense from last night. “Look, about last night,” he began, grabbing a dirty dish and lightly scrubbing it. “I honestly don’t know what got into me. I’m sorry if I violated you in any way. I was just…well, you know.”

He didn’t have to say it for me to know what he meant. Being on the road for weeks at a time could bring out the beast in a person, and he simply let it get the best of him. “Well… if it makes you feel better, you’ve got quite some muscles, lifting me up like you did,” I muttered, scrubbing away at a glass.

He dropped the plate he was holding in laughter, scaring me halfway out of my wits. “All that happened, and you’re going to compliment my strength? You weigh like ninety pounds, it was nothing, but still, say something more about it.”

“I weigh like one thirty! And what do you want me to say? I liked your dick? Is that what you want me to say? Well I did, but that’s beside the point.” I smirked, then winced when I realized what had just slipped through my lips

The biggest smile I had ever seen on a human being spread across his face, and I couldn’t help but wish to eat my own words. “You liked it! You know you did!” He laughed. “Yeah… well… screw you!” I shouted. “Yeah, you’d like to!” “AGHHHH!” I roared, marching into the living room and flopping into the couch, not caring who’s lap it was I had landed in.

“What the hell’s going on?” Dylan asked, rubbing my back. “Your drummer’s a faggot.” I mumbled into the couch. “Yeah, we know.” Jordon said. “Hey, I am not!” Matt shouted from the kitchen, still cleaning the dishes. “Dude, you’re cleaning dishes.” George said from the floor, everyone shocked that he was even awake.

“Good morning sunshine,” Danny laughed at George. “Goodmorning. Go away,” was all George said. “Ah, I forgot our dear Jonathan isn’t a morning person.” Danny said, shaking his head in fake disappointment. “No, I’m not. Danielthan,” he growled back. Without warning, Dylan slid a hand beneath my arms and began tickling me, and I collapsed on the floor, being very ticklish

I had to admit, these guys really had their ways of amazing me
♠ ♠ ♠
I'm starting to run dry on new ideas, so if nobody inboxes me any new ones soon, I'll have to start ending it since I already know how I want it to end :( Soo, inbox away, and I shall try to work your ideas into the story.