Being in a Relationship Wasn't What I Thought It Would Be

How it started

Arie!!!! omg what the fuck does he want??!! hi my name is Arieelle Marie Nelson, and that guy that was yelling is my name is my dumbass of a boyfriend, his name is bill, bill kaulitz lead singer of tokio hotel..He can sing his ass off, sometimes he gets on my nerves, but i love him so much, but the sad thing is his temper..we always argue over stupid things like my cell phone and when i'm texting, he gets a attitude. he always be breathing down my neck saying who the fuck is that phone..he works my nerves.

ARIE!!!! Bill screamed

What Bill!!! i said. Come here he said as i walked into the room, then he grabed my waist, so what do you want i said and tried to playfully push him away but the he got into the mood to try to kiss me and i was Bill why did you call me in here to just kiss me...and he looks at me and said yea, can i kiss and hold my girlfriend for a while. bill please i was doing something when you called me..and what were you doing when i called your ass, he said. Damn bill can you get out my cool aid haha..bill looks at me with a straight face, usually he would laugh at my remarks, but this time he didnt. instead he hit me, he has never hit me.

Bill!! i cried out, why baby i said, because you have a smart ass mouth, always making those fuckin remarks he said, i just laid there crying. sorry if i pissed you off, but you didnt have to hit me, you told me when we first got together that you would never put your hands on me :'( i cried. Bill Baby i love you so much, i never thought that my remarks made you mad. well look i am sorry arie, i couldnt control my temper and then he squated down and kissed me, baby i love you and i promise i wont ever hit you again. In my mind i was saying what ever we will see.
♠ ♠ ♠
Hi, this my first story, if you want me to continue i just need 4-5 comments, let me know if you have any ideas, thank you :)