What? How Can I?

Chapter 12

...In the morning you wake up to someone jumping on your side.

"Ben, get off of me," you state half asleep.

"Come on, Maria, the Z-warriors will be here any minute. Luke told me to get you up," he replies.

"Fine, I'm up, I'm up."

"So what are you wearing?"

"What I can find to wear that will fit me?"

"You showing?"

"Just a little bit not much"

"Turn to your side."

You turn and Ben laughs.

"You are showing. Wow, I'm going to be an Uncle."

"Okay, 'Uncle Ben', get out of my room so I can change."

"Oh right."

You get changed and freshen up but you only turned on L0L.

"Mistress Maria, do you want me for something?" she states.

"Yeah, I need you to walk with me as I get my breakfast and keep me informed of the time," you reply as you get your coat on.

"Of course, Mistress"

You get your breakfast which takes up fifteen minutes but they didn't come so you dont worry about it. Anakin comes up to you after you are done eating.

"Maria, are you headed to see the Z-warriors?" he asks.

"Yeah, I am. I haven't seen them in a long time," you reply.

"I'm supposed to be their tour guide along with you so we need to leave now."

"Okay."

"Do you know how many you are expecting yet?"

"No, I still have two weeks before I know that part."

You and Anakin gets to the landing pad and you wait for them to come.

"Anakin, they're here!" you yell as you see their ship land.

You two get out and Goku comes up to you and hugs you as normal.

"Goku, put me down!" you reply.

Once he puts you down smiles with a hand behind his head. He replies, "Sorry I just needed to hug you."

"It's okay but be careful I am a month along. So how long are you guys going to stay?"

"We don't know yet. Who is behind you though?"

"That's Anakin Skywalker. Anakin these are the Z-Warrior and their family."

"Let's get going."

You see a speeder join you guys and Obi-wan comes up and pants.

"You two left with out me and someone was supposed to report out," Obi-wan states and looks at you.

"Sorry, I didn't know I had to report out. My step-brother didn't say anything about that to me," you defend.

"It's okay, I was just joking"

You roll your eyes and you guys get on with the tour. You guys go to every place but then drop them off at their apartments but Dende wanted to see the Chancellor so you drop of Obi-wan off at the Jedi temple and take Dende to se Palpatine. As they talk you pretty much amuse your self with possible names for the child.

"Maria," Dende states getting you out of your thoughts.

"Yes, Dende?" you reply.

"Nothing you were just ignoring a question mentioned to you?"

"What question?"

"I was just asking how you were. The news about you spread quickly through the galaxy," Palpatine states.

"I'm fine. Why you ask besides you knowing about it?"

"No particular reasons. So I take it you are a month along now?"

"Yes, and that is all the information you need to know about it. I don't really know you Palpatine and I'd rather keep it that way."

"Why?"

"I only associate with one politician and that is on Earth and he does enough exploiting my powers on his own."

"The president of the USA correct."

"Yes"

"They wouldn't know what to do with you besides that. They aren't a Jedi planet. Leave them."

"I won't"

He looks at you.

"I don't feel well, I wanna go back to the temple," you state hiding your actual reason why.

You drop Dende off and then you and Anakin go back to the temple and...