What? How Can I?

Chapter 15

...By that time every on is getting hungry and then you faint from dancing so much that you wore yourself out.

*Anakin's POV*

You are about to ask what Maria wanted for dinner when you see her collapse on her bed.

"She must have wore herself out," Padme states.

"I guess it is just us then," you reply.

You two get dinner ready and make sure there is extra for Maria if she were to wake up.

*Your POV*

You wake up in the morning starved from all food so you practically eat everything at breakfast and you go with Anakin to the temple. *FF 2 weeks* For the past two weeks you have either taught your students about patience (Mainly what you teach for the group), or amused yourself. Right now you are doing what Mara and a medical droid said to do to get ready for the sonogram which isnt much than to calm your nerves and drink two bottles of water. After so much you go to the infirmary in the temple and you sigh.

"Maria, is everything alright?" Mara asks as she comes in with something.

"Yes, I was just thinking is all," you reply.

"Well a lot of people here are expecting you to have at least twin due to that you are already showing a little bit. Under loose clothes you cant tell but with the tight clothes you had to wear before some had time to take you clothes shopping to give their opinion people could tell."

"I know, Mara. By the way what is that thing?"

"You'll find out."

"Great"

You get back to the area they had set up for you and they get it done with. You just look at the monitor on the wall and you can point at least two babies forming and you sigh. When they are done Mara looks at you. When the droids come back hands the object to the droids and they just move it over you belly and you start to laugh. They get done with whatever it was and you were told that there was only two and dismissed.

"Mara what was that thing?" you inquire.

"It was an object that soothes tension in the belly for people but for you it will help you gain needed weight until after they are born. They were just manipulating fat sells mainly. I did'nt need to use it but its going to help you a lot."

"Am I going to eat more with that?"

"You might."

You nod your head.

"Oh, the date has been set for the trail."

"When is it?"

"The date is very close to when you are due because the defense wanted that date but the prosecutor is trying to get it later or earlier. Right now it doesn't look promising for the date change. The defense keeps saying that you giving birth does not affect the case when it does."

"Okay, but that figures. I'm sure he doesn't want me there to tell my story."

"There is something you must know as well but Ill tell you in private."

You follow Mara to an office and you see it is Lukes and he is looking over something.

"Maria, how did the sonogram go?" Luke inquires.

"Good, expecting twins though," you reply.

"Twins!? You're not showing."

"I have a bit off a belly but not much right now I'm wearing loose clothes because I can't fit in maternity size yet."

"Okay, I was looking over a few security footage and the recording of what happened. It seems the only one he recorded was you, Maria, the rest were on security footage."

"You mean that is going to show. Do I have to be there for that day?"

"Yes, you do. But they will call you the day after they show it much against the defense wishes but it for your good."

"I'll just have to put up with it."

"Either way it looks like the footage will take up a day at least because they need to comment on it and you will be sitting at the prosecutors table so you can even comment."

"Riiiight"

"How has the teaching thing going and what are you teaching?"

"Good I think, I'm supposed to be teaching patience but how can I teach that..."

"Actually you can teach that through your own life. You learned to be patient without a formal teacher for that but it was life that taught you that."

"I figured that out and told them that but now I have no stories to tell them and I have no clue what to do next."

"You do have DDR right?"

"Yeah"

"Why don't you use that as a teaching method. They get their exercise since when I go by they are full of energy asking you questions or running around making you to be the peace keeper and with the levels there they can learn to be patient. Plus you don't have to be on your feet for two hours."

"I only have one pad."

"Another patient teacher, to wait in line"

"That could work but I have to show them how to work it and who goes first one each day."

"You'll figure something out."

"I know. "

You smile and...