What? How Can I?

Chapter 17

...Anakin comes in and sighs.

"Why are you packing when the droids could do it for you?" he states.

"Something to do and get my mind off of the pending court date, which still needs to be changed, and being pregnant," you reply. "Either way it's just clothes nothing heavy."

"Do you know where they are taking you?"

"No, but I have asked Ben a few times and each time he has left for another area"

"They had to tell you what type to bring."

"A bathing suit, light colored clothes and no heavy clothes. Not that is a problem due to fact Padme and a few others had to take me shopping for maternity clothes."

"I guess so. You did start showing very earlier."

"Anakin, I'm carrying twins."

"Sorry, have you thought of names yet?"

"Not completely I do have names to consider. I have still have time to make a decision."

"Okay, if the judge were to call and say the court date has been rescheduled do you want me to contact you?"

"Not really just tell me after the week is up."

"Okay"

"Why are you so worried about me, Anakin?"

"You're my cousin why else and you're like a sister to me."

"I see."

"I'll help you with your bags when they come."

"They won't be here for another two hours."

Anakin leaves and you get the packing finished. For the rest of the time you just lie on your bed and remember when you were much younger and your family was still alive. After an hour or so you are broken from your thoughts of your past by L0L.

"Mistress Maria?" she states.

"Yes, L0L?" you reply.

"Your ride is here."

"Oh"

You get off of the bed and Ben comes in and grabs your bag. You go to the speeder and you hug Luke. You guys go to the ship and you guys head to the planet. You sigh and read a book that you brought from Earth.

"Maria, do you want to play a game?" Ben pipes.

"What game is it?" you reply.

"A board game, Monopoly"

"Sure, Ben, we just need to set it up."

"Okay."

You and Ben play Monopoly for awhile and it passes the time so you hardly realize where you guys were going. You guys are going on another game of monopoly when Luke tells you two to put it away. Once it is put away you buckle in and the ship lands. You get out and it looks like Naboo.

"Luke, why didn't you tell me we would be going to..." you start.

"I didn't want you to know. It is a surprise for you. And someone wants to see you," Luke interrupts you.

"Who?"

"You'll find out but right now lets go to the hotel in the lakeside country."

You nod your head. Once at the hotel you get a room to yourself away from Ben, Luke, and Mara. You sigh and your stomach growls.

"Hungry, Maria?" a familiar voice behind you.

"Oliver, is that you?" you reply as you turn around.

Oliver Roland Efron is your best friend in the entire galaxy. He knows you guys will never date because is like a brother to you and that you having known him all your life. You hug him and he notices your belly.

"Did you let yourself go?" he inquires with a serious look on his face.

"I was violated three months ago and now I'm expecting twins," you state.

"What? Why didn't you call me when..."

"I couldn't have Oliver. You don't the technology for me to."

"You start to cry and Oliver brings you into him."

"I'm sorry. At least I know. I'm here for you I always have."

You nod your head and Oliver strokes your head.

"Why don't we get something to eat?"

"I would like it."

He takes you to a restaurant and...
♠ ♠ ♠
Oliver Roland Efron:
Image