What? How Can I?

Chapter 19

...You gulp and Abaddon smirks at you.

"Abaddon lets get moving before her legal guardian comes," Dooku states.

"Yes, Count Dooku," Abaddon replies. "Come, Maria."

"No," you retort.

"You defiant little bitch, you will come."

He practically throws you forward of him and you land on the ground with a load thump. He then grabs the back of your shirt and gets you up and starts pushing you. He gets you to the ship and takes you to a small secluded area and ties you to the back wall. Before he leaves he kisses your neck then leaves and shutting the door as he goes. You hear him lock it and you position yourself the best you can.

'At least he didn't gag me,' you think.

*Luke's POV*

You guys are coming back from dinner and you decide to check on Maria because you have heard rumors that Abaddon has been set free on bail. You go to her room and you can feel something was up. You rush out following the feeling you end up getting to a secluded docking bay and where it sent you was to a vacant slot. You go back to Mara and Ben to tell them.

"Luke, is everything okay?" Mara inquires.

"Maria has been captured. She didn't know we were out for dinner and with her being pregnant she really can't defend herself all that much," you reply. "Abaddon is behind this due to the fact that I can sense he was here. There was another person but I have no clue."

"Where was Oliver? He should have been here?"

"He had to leave after getting dinner. He has to take care of a few things back on Earth."

"Where did they take her to?"

"I don't know but I'm contacting my council and the older council as well."

"Yes"

You contact the councils and you give them the message and by the look of their faces you know that a search committee will be formed soon and you will be on it.

*Abaddon's POV*

You go to you room and you see Xanatos coming up to you.

"How much is she?" he inquires.

"She's not for sale, Xanatos. She's mine shes carrying my children," you reply.

"You don't know how to handle her, I do."

"She just needs to be broken. If she defies me too many times I will kick her in the gut. But she shouldn't not now anyways she has too many risk factors."

"I know how to break a girl. I can give you advice. But I would whip her for leaving you."

"Her protective layer will break right away and it will bleed profusely making any person stop. I have a special thing for her back it will be slow and painful but just as effective as a whip."

"You mean she's the Great Jedi?"

"God, you have to let me..."

"No, I was the only one given this experiment not you."

"Fine"

Xanatos leaves and you smile to yourself.

'I wonder if they are searching for her now,' you ponder.

*Your POV*

You are fairly asleep when you hear the door buzz open. Whoever came in you has brought in food since you can smell it. You hear a platter clunk on a table. You open you eyes a little bit before you end up falling on the floor. You sit up and shake your head.

"Nice way of getting me up, jackass," you state.

"Your dinner is ready, Jedi scum," states the droid like person.

"Watch your mouth Grievous. I could kill you after I have them," you reply.

"Then you watch yours because I can kill you now."

"Humph."

You go the table and gulp down the food. Before Grievous leaves he ties you back up.

"The next time you will be freed will be on the planet," he states as he leaves.

You are left alone again and you have no way of entertaining yourself.

*Dooku's POV*

"Grievous, how is Maria holding out?" you inquire.

"Fine, but are you sure Abaddon knows what he has gotten himself into?" Grievous replies.

"Yes, I have told him about her and her weakness he. As long as he has the weakness she poses no threat at all. She may have some powers but not enough to kill."

"Of course she might prove useful when we speak with the two councils and the Z-Warriors."

"That talk will not happen until we are on the plant. They still need Luke and Mara there. They are Maria's Legal Guardians."

*Luke's POV*

You had to cut the vacation short to go back to Coruscant once there you see a lot of Jedi coming up to you especially Marias friends. You sigh and...