What? How Can I?

Chapter 21

...He then takes your shirt of and unhooks your bra them moves your pants and undies.

"Please don't, I'm already pregnant with your children. Isn't that enough for you," you state.

"If I were to do that to you again you would be on the bed not on the floor. But this should prove amusing though," Abaddon replies.

You feel him put a few needles in your scar and out lines it with something.

"Your punishment begins now. If you don't feel pain right away I will turn it up from the lowest setting."

He turns it on and you feel a painful shock to your system.

"What are you doing to me?"

"Don't you remember the prototype of this? That didn't stay in the scar but broke it painfully. Your scar is being irritated by the machine. I have worked the kinks out of it so it should only stay in your scar region. This will be your punishment whenever you try to escape from here. And I will increase the voltage each time and have you on it longer than the previous one. I don't care if I damage the child or not because you can always carry more."

"Please turn it off! It hurts!"

"I'm sure it does."

You end up going into ball and begin to cry.

"I won't leave without your permission! I will let you have your way with me! Just turn this off!"

"Hmm, it seems to make you submissive than your more rebellious side to you. To bad we can't use this on you when we turn you to the dark side because they don't want to over use it."

"Turn it off, please."

"You still have some time on it."

"Come on....Ahhhhh! It hurts."

Abaddon smirks and you just start to scream in pain. Once you are done he turns it off and takes everything out and examines your back and touches parts of it softly to heal them. You continue to lay on the ground as he puts it away then he lays you on the bed. He just lets you out of the rest of your clothes and covers you with blankets and you end up falling asleep.

*Abaddon's POV*

Once she falls asleep Timitha Kai comes in and looks at her.

"You used the machine didn't you?" she inquires.

"Yes, I did. It worked wonderfully. I just wish she stayed awake so I can have my way with her but that would have to wait after the meeting. Are you going to the meeting?"

"No, I know what it is about."

"Okay, I guess then you should guard her."

You throw her, the Shikon Jewel to her.

"You are going to need that if she wakes up."

*Luke's POV*

The Search & Rescue Committee is going rather slowly. So far the only ones in it are you, Mara, Obi-Wan, Anakin, and the Z-Warriors. You still need more Jedi since the Z-warriors aren't force sensitive. Through out the conversation you have felt Maria being hurt but she is still alive you notice that he was punishing her for being rescued.

"How many more Jedi do we need?" Ben inquires.

"I don't know," you reply.

"We'll go," Jaina, Jacen, and Ben states in unison.

"Count me in, along with a new branch of the USA Army," Han states. "The Branch is made for Maria herself and will protect her when she becomes pregnant. They will be here in a couple of hours. It was supposed to be a surprise for he on a peaceful day but they say rescuing her will push them to prove their worth."

"How soon, Han?" Luke replies.

"In five hours the President of the USA just contacted and said that."

"We can brief them when they come. I think we have enough then."

"More Jedi, we need," Yoda inputs.

"I'll go we only need one more Jedi," Mace replies.

"Okay, I guess once the group gets here we can go over the mission."

*Your POV*

You have been sleeping peacefully but you start to wake up when you feel a breeze across your body. You open your eyes and you see Abaddon getting in bed and he covers you and himself back up.

"Don't worry. I'm not going to force myself on you tonight. You have been through plenty," he states

You fall back to sleep. You wake up in the morning and...