What? How Can I?

Chapter 22

...You wake up in the morning and you feel Abaddon kissing your neck.

"I'm up if that is what you want?" you state.

"Glad to know you are up but I was just kissing since we have two hours before the torture begins," he replies. "But that gives us a good amount of time to get you submissive. Like you said before you will let me have my own way with you."

"I meant to get that thing off of me then. I wasn't in a clear mind set with that on."

"To bad."

He turns you around and kisses you passionately. *FF* You are getting dressed in the given outfit for you. It doesn't cling to you but it shows of your pregnant belly through a transparent layer and part of your breast area. Abaddon comes in with breakfast and smiles at you.

"You were even better before when I was aiming to get you pregnant," he states. "I see you found the days outfit."

You sit down and eat your breakfast while Abaddon waits till you are done. Once you are done he smirks and looks at his plate.

"I'm not feeding you?" you reply.

"I had breakfast when you were changing. This is more for you the only exception I'm feeding them to you."

"Their not poisoned, are they?"

"I will never poison you."

He takes a fruit and brings it to you along with the platter and you see a ring on it.

"You will marry me."

"No, I won't you have raped me and captured me why should I marry you. You even were at the destruction of my hometown."

"You have no say in the matter. We will marry once you give birth. I'm fulfilling Brakisss final wishes. And that is to have you be married to the owner of you. Therefore you are not a slave but my wife. Brakisss branding was the scar and mine was getting you pregnant with at least one kid and I have succeeded by having twins from you. And I have taken your lightsaber. Now which ring would you like?"

"The silver one with the diamond and Corusca gem."

"Good choice"

He changes and puts the ring on your left finger. He feeds you the grape and takes you to the torture area. You see the other ones in there and Abaddon steps forward and guides you to a seat. You sit down and you cry.

*Luke's POV*

You are sleeping beside Mara and you hear this yell of pain. You then are mentally taken to where Maria is.

"You will turn to the Dark Side. A wedding won't be enough from you. We need you to change sides," Dooku states.

"I'll never join. You are not in charge of me!" Maria replies.

"Increase the voltage, Xanatos!"

Maria screams again.

"Consider to change your mind?"

Maria shakes her head no.

"Then lets find out how much of this you can take."

The voltages increase every five minutes. You faint in two hours and you are unresponsive and the torture quits.

"Take her back, Abaddon. We can find something new tomorrow for her," Dooku states.

"Yes sir."

You see Abaddon laying her on the bed and calling for something. At that time you are pulled back to reality by Mara sitting up.

"Luke, how long do you think Maria will hold up there?" Mara inquires as you sit up.

"Not too much longer. She will die before she changes sides. I just saw her being tortured..."

"So did I. I think she did that to us to let us know that she won't change sides no matter how much it is."

"We need to get a move on if we are to get to her before that happens."

"I agree."

*Your POV*

You don't know how long you have been out but the only thought you have right now is how the children are. You move slightly and Abaddon comes over to you.

"How are the babies?" you inquire.

"They're fine. But don't resist them like today the torture will only increase," he replies.

"And what would you have me to do? Don't give in or give in? I will never go to the dark side."

"Then just humor them"

"No, I will stand by my convictions."

"You will kill yourself and the children! I want you alive!"

Abaddon leaves and...