What? How Can I?

Chapter 24

...You continue to go into the caves and then you hear voices but they are in American English. You know you can't stay still forever so you just continue to move forward. You come into hearing range to what they are saying.

"Okay, what if Maria doesn't realize we are hear to rescue her?" a person states.

"We'll show her the flag. Now be quiet, Sara," another person states. "We don't want the captures to know we are here."

You go out the open to them.

"Excuse me," you say in English. "But are you looking for me? Because I am Maria Rosa Johnson."

A person takes off a helmet and he smiles at you.

"I'm Gaston; we need to get out of here. But I thought you would be in different clothes," he starts.

"You guys have help on the inside but that is all what I am going to say right now," you reply.

"Fair enough."

He puts his helmet on and turns around.

"Guys, order 0001. Protect Maria," he orders.

The just go in front and behind you while Gaston stays beside your side and he hands you something.

"I believe this is yours," he states.

You pick up and you notice it was your lightsaber. You were so much in a rush from Abaddon that you forgot it.

"Thank you," you reply.

"No problemo."

You guys get to an opening and you see Luke. He spots you guys and the group takes of their helmets.

"Man these things get hot," a girl states.

The one sighs and turns to you.

"I'm Gaston, General Maria. The USA has created a division in the Military just for you. You are at the head and I'm second in command. The President will brief you more when we get back to Coruscant," he states.

"I take the new president amended the USA constitution that I would have an army and to have a constant money supply," you reply

"Yes, he has. It will be better for you especially with you being pregnant."

You nod your head and stretch.

"Tired?"

"No, just haven't been outside once I got here. I was kept inside for reasons I have no clue about."

"They probably didn't want you to running away on them."

"Makes sense, so how long will the rest of them take?"

"I don't know."

You sigh and sit on a rock. After a couple of hours pass you see Luke, Anakin, Obi-Wan, Jaina, Jacen, Ben, Mace, Mara Jade, the Z-warriors, and the clone troopers with Abaddon in chains. Abaddon gives you a sympathetic look and you know that during the trail he will apologize to you. You guys get into a transport and Anakin sits by you.

"Uh, Anakin, are you flying a ship or is someone else?" you inquire.

"The Clone Troopers are flying the ships," he replies. "But I do want to fly them."

You nod your head and you just lay your head on Anakins shoulder and fall asleep. When you wake you are in the infirmary of the Jedi Temple. You look around a little bit before feeling a jolt.

'What's going on?' you think.

You then put into a scan area for the entire body and Luke's Voice comes over the system.

"Maria, are you awake?" he inquires.

"Yes, Luke, I am awake," you reply.

"Okay, we need you to lie still until this is over. We just need to know if you are okay and the kids are alright. We don't want any complications."

"Okay."

The doctors go over a few things and they give you some directions. You come out and Anakin comes to you.

"I have something to tell you," he states.

"The Trail date has been moved because of what just happened and because of you being pregnant. It will be after you give birth but the date hasn't been set yet."

"Okay, thanks Anakin."

You go to the doctors and Luke hugs you.

"So how are they?"

"They're fine. Right now you will be staying here for security reasons then you will be going back with Anakin," Luke states.

"Okay, so did..."

"Your president just had them dropped off."

"Okay."

*FF 4 months*

You are sleeping and...
♠ ♠ ♠
Collaborated with Lynn2320

The Pairing is Boy-Girl.