What? How Can I?

Chapter 30

...You sigh and they just move their hands and legs wanting you to pick them up. You get out of your room and Anakin comes to you.

"I'll take Star and Silver make sure you have what you need especially for the children," Anakin states.

"Anakin, I have this all under way. Stop bugging me about like you have the past few days," you reply.

"If I don't you won't get anything done except for making sure Star and Silver are fine."

"They are my main priority, Anakin. Not the trail even though I have talked to the lawyer. That is his job and he wants me to be relaxed for the trial. He doesn't want me to blow my top when they show on crucial evidence."

"What evidence?"

"There is a recording that he made of me when he was trying to get me pregnant. It was mainly to show to the other ones he worked with. Also security tapes of what happened to the other girls."

"Okay I see but isn't these kids part of the evidence as well?"

"I don't know. I know the blood work is."

You grab the travel bag for the twins and you put it in the speeder. You go back and go to Anakin for Silver and Star. You take them and put them in their car seats. Since you guys are leaving soon. Padme comes out and you guys get on your way once the kids are strapped in the speeder. Once at the court house Gaston comes up to you.

"Gaston, I thought you went home with the president?" you inquire.

"No, we all stayed but we thought it would for the better if we just kept a low profile."

"Okay, ah, are you going to stay for the trail?"

"I was planning to. Why?"

"I just want to know if you could be back up for Star and Silver."

"No problem. But may I ask what for?"

"Actually I'm not allowed to leave the front to take care of them but Anakin and Padme said that they will take care of them until their duties along with Mara and Luke but the duties intertwine so they maybe off for some of it."

"Okay."

"Thanks Gaston."

"By the way where are Silver and Star?"

"Padme and Anakin have them right now. Only because I need to get in there now."

"Okay, good luck you are going to need it."

You blush slightly and go and the lawyer greets and you guys go over few things before the trail.

*Anakin's POV*

You are coming in with Silver in one hand and the bag in the other. Silver is looking around the best he can and you get to the row that would be easiest to see the trail and for you and Padme to sneak out to take care of Silver and Star. Shortly after Padme comes in and sits by you with Star.

"Anakin, has Silver been acting strange?" Padme inquires.

"I know he has been looking around but that is about it. Why?" you reply.

"Star has looked around and almost sound like she was crying but she doesn't need anything yet."

"She and Silver are probably sensing something is going on here that involves their mommy."

"I would take that. They haven't been watch by anyone but her for the past months with only us as helpers."

"I know."

*Your POV*

The trial begins and everyone you want is there and the judge is in there.

"How does the defense plead?" he inquires.

"Innocent your honor," replies the public attorney.

"Opening statements from both sides, the prosecutor first."

Your attorney stands up while you have a shock look on his face.

"He is with them, he will only give what they wanted you for not for her his personal reasons," he whispers to you and then addresses the court room. "Males and females of the jury, Abaddon is guilty for reasons known. He captured the Great Jedi and raped her getting her pregnant with twins. His reasoning behind this was ill minded and highly questionable. He also was a part of a cult that wanted to turn the Great Jedi to the dark side so he has to be punished to make an example to the rest of the cult this is what we do to people who try to force Jedi to go to a different side by force. He also killed parents of other girls and raped them and then killed them. If we let him roam free what will happen to other girls? They will be violated and killed That is all, your honor."

"Very good, Mr. Frankenstein. Defense your chance to open up."

"Abaddon may be guilty of raping the girl but it is not his fault. He was forced on it if she had not killed the former person after her. He had to do what he was told by his officers and if that meant raping the Great Jedi or the other people then killing them it is not his fault. If anything we have to get the other people that were there and the person in charge of the whole operation and have him on trial," The person states.

"Very well. Let's get going on this trial."

You sigh and...
♠ ♠ ♠
Star:
Blue eyes, dark hair
Silver:
Brown eyes, strawberry blond hair (Light)

Collaborated with Lynn2320