What? How Can I?

Chapter 34

...Right now the defense has called up Abaddon Uitz to the stand and he is the last testimony the jury will hear before making their judgment. The Defense go into questions that you can't understand why the have any precedents for the trial. When he is told not to ask any more questions that do not concerns the matter he leaves because of several objections from Frankenstein.

"Mr. Uitz, you have stated to this court that all you intended for my client, Maria, is to get her away from the group that is hurting her by getting her pregnant. What about those other girls? Why did you do the violate them and kill them?"

"It was an order from them. They wanted Maria to be scared if she didn't return she would die by one of our hands."

"So you are saying you were just doing this because of your job?"

"Yes, sir"

"Okay, besides it being an order to rape Maria, was there any other reason behind it?"

Abaddon Uitz stays quiet and looks at Maria but then sighs, "Yes there was an alterative motive but only for me. Ever since she was ten, when I first saw her, I lusted over her. Brakiss knew this and would keep me away from her. He was the one that would have taken her virginity if he hadn't died. When I was put as her the main person to continue experimenting on her, I planed to capture her and force myself on her because I couldn't wait any longer. After it happened I don't know what came over me. I felt like I took something that didn't belong to me and I couldn't stay with her while she slept. So I took everything down and gave her friend Jaina where she was. The second time I captured her I had to see what I felt then was just a sympathetic love for her not lust anymore. The second time I forced myself I found that what I wanted from her didn't satisfy me. And with the other girls I was trying to satisfy my soul as well. Maria I'm sorry for what I did to you. I'm sorry that the group that wants you has made your life horrible. If I could I would rewind time and not even capture you so you wouldn't be in this mess. I didn't want to plead innocent but the group intervened and told him to say I was innocent. I will accept my punishment."

"Thank you Mr. Uitz. Your Honor, I have no more questions."

The defense had no more questions so he released to go back to his seat and the judge made sure the jury knew what they had to do.

You get up and look at Abaddon and you go over to him.

"Abaddon, I accept your apology but it will take me awhile to forgive you for what you did but what you did can never be erased," you state. "But also be understanding of this you will not see your children or me again. I have twins to take care of but I am grateful for what you just said. I wish you luck."

You leave him and go to Lilka as Abaddon goes back to his cell.

"Maria, how can you forgive that guy? He did a terrible thing to you?" inquires Lilka.

"He said he was sorry but also I accepted the apology I didn't say that I forgave him. I told I would forgive him in time but right now it is too soon to forgive him," you reply. "No one that has destroyed our hometown actually said that they were sorry this was a first."

"Oh, since he apologized to you, you accepted it but couldn't forgive him yet."

"Yes, now the jury has to decide what to do with him."

Luke comes over to you and hugs you.

"You did the right thing. You know that?" he states.

"Yes, I just wish he said that when he gave himself up to me. I might have been able to forgive him now," you reply with tears in your eyes.

"He didn't know what would be the best time to ask for an apology and he knew that this would be the last to say he was sorry for what he did. You were given with a good heart and you let it tell you when to forgive him."

You nod your head and wipe the tears away from your eyes. You guys go to the temple and discuss what happened at the trial.

"Apology, unexpected it was," Yoda starts. "Brave soul he is."

"Yeah but I didn't know if he meant it or not," Mace Windu adds.

"He meant it. His aura changed when he was stating it. If he didn't mean it, the aura wouldn't have changed," you reply.

"Found out what he wanted, may not have been what he thought it was."

"Yoda, if you are saying that he thought he just wanted me for sex then realized that he wanted to be closer to me then he jeopardized his chance of being with me and he knew it to be for the better."

"He wants you to have a good life with the kids," Luke inputs. "He knew if he didn't apologize you may not look at your kids when you think about what happened to you by his hands."

"Since the defense said he pleaded innocent his punishment will be harsher than if he pleaded guilty," Han adds.

You sigh and look at Silver and Star sleeping in Leia's and Padme's laps.

"I have a responsibility to Star and Silver. If they ask who their father is and why they don't see him I will tell them. As for now they won't understand," you state.

A few days go by and the jury has made a decision.

"We the jury, find Abaddon Uitz guilty," the head states.

Over the next few days they decide what punishment would be the best and it assembles again.

"Abaddon Uitz is sentenced to death."

You knew the death sentence would be given to him. After the trail you, Star, Silver, and Lilka go back to Earth

The End
♠ ♠ ♠
Collaborated with Lynn2320